Answered Rosé. 

"Why not,  going there for the 2nd time is not a bad idea"

"Great! Well,  back to the topic.  You guys?  Where will you be this break? "

Krizzy asked.

"Ohh, our family will be going overseas to visit a very popular museum in Asia"

"Eh? Amazing~~ Well,  as for us,  the family decided to visit our grandparents in the province though"

Asnwered Lizzy sounding a lottle dissapointed.

"Going to the province in this time is sure wonderful yess.  Away from worldy affairs"

I exclaimed trying to cheer them up.

"You think so Lady Bettina? "

Asked Lizzy. I smiled.

"Of course. Just imagine breathing the fresh air of province,  the cool breeze of summer~ It is sure a bliss"

"Indeed~~"

*******

It's summer break and now we are heading to Maldives for vacation~~

The place was really beautiful, just like the how I anticipated it to be since it was very popular in my past life and even now.

Due to Mother's persistent reminders of getting tan,  I wasn't able to enjoy the whole stay that much.

No matter how much sun screen I put,  Mother will always restrain me from staying in the water for too long.

Heeehhh~~

Even though I wanted to go snorkling and stuff.

This trip sucks tch.

*****

Finally in 2nd grade and it seems that my image as Lady Boss had already been established since I overheard a senior reminding a junior not to cross my way.

What did I ever do to you guys to be so prejudice?

How about the two wonders?

Why are they an exception for such treatment?

Moouuhh,  you guys sucks.

I wish you go bald hekhek!

As for Haute Monde,  4 of then already moved to Middle school section, however a new batch of 5 kids enntered.

Waahh it sure nice to finally have cute juniors huh?

But damn this children.

They're too well behaved.

Not cute at all.

I am now taking my time here in the salon eating macaroons and sipping some tea.

The new kids were all busy introducing theirselves,  getting acquainted with one another and exchanging nothing but pleasantries towards each other.

Uhh,  how boring~~~

┐(´д`)┌

******

Recently I suddenly got the urge to learn driving but since I'm too young for that,  I restrained myself from requesting it.

It's always been my dream to become a professional car racer.

It was beem my dream to drive the most luxurious and fastest sports cars in the world.

What I wasn't able to do in my past life,  I want to make it happen in this life since I got all the resources with me.

And now,  since I'm still too young for all of that and as the Young Lady of House Reinhart, I doubt they will let me do such things.

Driving, playing guitars,  skate boarding and paragliding are one of the things I always wanted to do.

You know,  cool stuffs done by cool kids in my world.

And thennnn a naughty idea came across me hehe.

Since I am free every sunday,  I suggested to have an art lesson which was immediately approved by my mother uwuuu~~

But~~ hehe,  I was a member of Pinta Okir Club in my past life and obviously painting and drawing are the things I'm actually good at.

By the pretense of going to art class every sunday,  I sneakily bought a skate board.

The art class starts at 1 pm and ends at 2 pm, but I told them it ends at 5:30 pm so my chauffeur would pick me at 6 pm.

Which means,  I have enough time to play and learn skate board keke.

And in order to avoid suspiciouns, I always wore leggings or if not,  I always wore cyclings and shorts under my skirts.

I also brought knee pads and elbow pads in secret.

And in order to avoid incedents,  I hid my protective gears at an abandoned park near the Art school.

Hehe I'm so smart, aint I?