07| the truth always comes out

SILENCE

SILENCE.

That was all that was heard in the elevator ride up to Sebastian's penthouse.

Both of our eyes locked on each others. A thick tension surrounding us. Neither of us knew what to say.

I was still fuming about my new dress. Sebastian's going to get me a new one.

The sound of the elevator, reaching his floor, brought us out of our trance, as we both walked out, and into the penthouse.

My heels clicking on the hardwood floor, being the only sound that surrounds us.

"Sebastian? Is that you?" I heard his little sister, Sophia, call out as she ran down the stairs. She appeared in a hoodie that was way to big for her, probably Sebastian's, and checked pyjama shorts, her hair in a thick messy bun, with a blanket wrapped around her small frame.

Her eyes seemed to brighten up as she saw me standing next to Sebastian. A full blown grin appeared on her face, as she ran up to me, engulfing me in a big ass hug. I returned the gesture, my big smile reappearing on my face.

"Hey Soph, how are you? I haven't seen you in ages!" I asked her as I pulled back from the hug, smiling brightly at her.

"I'm good! So much better now that you and my dumbass brother are finally together!" She exclaimed, looking at the both of us with wide eyes.

"Look Soph, I know your happy to see Lexi, but do you mind going to bed, I really need to talk to her, it's important" Sebastian said to Sophia as he gave her a small smile.

She nodded her head, as she looked at us curiously.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you soon, Alex?" She asked me hopefully.

"Of course" I smiled at her, as I gave her big hug once again, before running upstairs towards her bedroom.

"Follow me. We'll talk in my room, okay?" Sebastian told me, walking ahead.

I simply followed him, neither of us speaking as we reached his room. He opened his door, letting me walk in first.

His room was much like any other teenage boys room, posters of sports and random models on the wall, slut. An unmade bed in the corner of his room, clothes thrown over the floor coming from his walk in closet, another door leading towards his en suite bathroom.

"Do you want some clothes? Because, uh, you know, your dress is ruined" he asked me, scratching the back of his neck nervously.