Sleepy Time Adventures ™

Start from the beginning

"Where do we . . ." Michael looks around the alleyway, deciding to hide the bike behind some bins.

"So where are we going?" Jeremy asks.

"Over here- I haven't been here in ages it's really cool" Micheal promises. He takes his phone from his zip pocket, turning on the shitty torch.

The alleyway now looks scary as shit and Jeremy thinks his friend is going to murder him. Micheal waves at him, gesturing him down into the darkness. Michael leads him down a twisted path of alleyways, each one creepier than the last. Michael stops abruptly. Jeremy bumps into him, rubbing his eyes in disorientation.

"What now?"

"This graffiti is so fucking cool!"

The graffiti in question is the word 'Jackshit' in blue and yellow lettering with green shapes behind it. Micheal is right, it is pretty cool. But he may have been referring to the pink penis also on the wall.

"Damn dude, I know you have a thing for dicks no need to remind me" Jeremy teases.

"Excuse me for appreciating art" Micheal defends.

Jeremy can't help but snort.
"Damn we should've brought our own spray paint. Maybe added our own dicks"

"I bet my bike we could find a can of paint here" Micheal scans up and down the dim alleyway.

His quick foraging earns him half a can of bright pink paint and a black sharpie. He holds them out to Jeremy. He slowly takes the sharpie.

"Ready to make some art?" Micheal shakes the can like he's giving the air a hand job.

"Are we seriously making a pink penis?" Jeremy says.

"Well I mean we could but I think we can get more creative than that" Micheal test sprays the paint, causing a quick pink burst.

He starts spraying a large circular picture.
"Hi, I'm Micheal Mell-" he draws two circular ears and ends with a flourish. "-and you're watching Disney channel"

His DIY Disney logo looks borderline satanic. Jeremy pulls a face, unimpressed.
"Let me add a little . . ." Jeremy bites the lid of the sharpie, spitting it onto the ground. "🧚‍♀️✨𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓮✨🧚‍♀️"

He presses the tip to the wall, realising that you can't really write on walls.
"Nooo I can't fix your painting!" He exclaims. "Hey lemme try with the paint"

Micheal tosses the van over. It hits Jeremy square in the forehead.
"FUCK!"

"SHH QUIET!" Micheal whisper screams, grabbing the Can off the ground.

Jeremy rubs his forehead, pouting. He decides that if he gets a red bump in the morning he will cut Micheal's brakes.
"Sorry for whisper yelling" Micheal throws the can over his shoulder. It clatters against the concrete.

"It's okay" Jeremy grumbles. "Just give me like . . . three packets of gum and I'll forgive you"

"I will take that deal- I don't want you being grumpy" Micheal looks back to his masterpiece one last time. "Goodbye Disney logo, I gotta show Jeremy the coolest thing in the world"

Micheal grabs Jeremy's sleeve, pulling him further down into the alleyway. At one point, the light is so far away that they're plunged into pitch black darkness. Micheal must've walked this path a million times before because he navigates no problem.

They turn left into the light and spot a large bin in front of a steel door with a grate.

"Ay, can you hold this?"
Jeremy takes his phone, pointing it towards the door. Micheal wraps his fingers around the grate and heaves it to the side. It groans in a rusty reply. Micheal grunts a little. When faced with a steel door, he snaps his fingers.