"I know and..." I begin but the door open with some noise and Gideon with my father get inside with a bag that has probably clothes and shoes for me and Diana moves groaning.

She is officially waking up and she has opened her eyes for good until the door closes behind Gideon that is smiling quite wickedly.

At least I didn't wake her up and my dad with Gideon is going to be scolded from my mom!

Perfect!

"Good morning! How do the two of you feel?" my father asks cheerfully as he stops next to my mother.

"Did you sleep?" Gideon asks next and my mother shakes her head in frustration.

Why did he have to ask something like this with meaning?

I'm feeling ashamed, I didn't touch her!

I smile nervously as Diana sits up shyly already blushed and I give Gideon a begging look to stop it with him smirking in understanding. I observe Diana with the corner of my eye and she stiffens avoiding looking at all of us. I have to say I don't like the way the three of them broke in here, because Diana is right for feeling uncomfortable, but I understand them and I feel quite happy they are here, they need to be close to us as much as we do!

"We brought some clothes for Daniel! Diana, you can go to your room to get ready! Robert is going to check Daniel one last time and he's going to get ready as well!" my dad says quickly trying to save it and I smile thankfully with Diana snapping her head to him worried.

"Why? What happened?"

"We have to talk to everyone, this is happening especially for the rogues. They must see us..." I say calmly and rub her back as she turns to me and nods quickly more relaxed.

"Oh, okay then! And what happened with that dirty dog?" she asks with her mood completely different while she is turning to Gideon and my dad and my heart skips a beat.

She is angry and adorable! I won't even have to interfere as for that bastard! Diana won't let me and maybe I am going to enjoy watching her being in lead in this! She has taken it personally and I understand her, it has to do with Aiden...

"And us!" Devon adds annoyed I avoided mentioning us and I groan nervously.

He is probably right...

"Landon is going to tell you everything later, don't worry about it!" Gideon replies shortly and she nods again.

Alright, my Queen has to get ready and so do I! The sooner we talk to everyone, the better!

"Go now and I will be waiting for you at the central balcony, I will try to get there first, okay?" I say smiling and sit up with her giving me a discreet smile.

"Okay, don't leave until Roberts gets sure you are fine!" she states worried and stands up, puts on her shoes and I have the opportunity to give our parents a warning look because they are ready to commend or even giggle.

Perfect, so good relationship with them is a small problem some times, because they are way too expressive and the more time passes, the worse they get!

Diana stands up again after some seconds and Gideon walks to the door with her behind him. When she reaches the door, she turns to give me one last look and I smile ignoring my dad that seems ready to break into laughing.

Remind me to do the same thing to him and my mom when I see them hugging or kissing each other to make him feel the same way!

Gideon closes the door after a while and when he does and I stay alone with my parents, my mother stands up to be closer to me.