eight

note: less than 5 chapters left before epilogue. merry christmas!

-

"We're step brothers, Kai. We're siblings. We have the same father and we can't be together. Even if I love you and you love me, we still can't be together. I'm sorry."

D.O tears up as he holds Kai's hands, not letting him go. Kai went to D.O's room and to his surprise, he's already awake. Kai wants some confirmation from D.O before he finally let go of him, if ever.

D.O has finally admitted from the hospital a day ago, and to his surprise, Kai paid him a visit. When D.O got admitted and went home, he found no one inside their house. Krystal isn't home--and he doesn't know where his mother is. He has one place in his mind that says where she could be and has to confirm it later.

"I can't let go of you. I love you so much, so much that I am willing to forget we're siblings just to be with you."

Kai pleads. D.O cries and looked away not wanting to see Kai being desperate to claim him back again. D.O found Kai irresistable that if he just look at the older's eyes, he would just forget the fact that they're siblings and would just start new for them to start a new life.

"Please don't make this hard for me, Kai."

D.O looks away but Kai just held his face and cupped it, turning his head to face him, looking straight into his eyes. Kai kissed D.O's lips and D.O found it so sweet and irresistable, that he responded into the older's kisses.

His mind says he should stop but his heart says, continue. He can't admit the fact that he wants it, he wants to do everything just for his love, that came to the point that he'll give his whole to his love--which happens to be his step brother.

With just a one swift move, they already found themselves naked, and within that, they already gave themselves to each other, fulfilling their need and love for each other. They did it when they know they're actually not supposed to.

But they thought, at least they gave the whole them to the only one they truly love.

-