four

note; okay so if you guys have any question, don't hesitate to ask me, i'll answer you right away. you can pm me or just leave a comment below so i can answer it quickly. thanks for the support! hope you guys would post your feedbacks so xx

--

"Taeoh..." Krystal came near Kai who is now hugging D.O, making himself comfortable in the arms of his love. Kai opened his eyes and looked at the old lady who's holding a knife coming near him. Kai felt scared, the past came and is now hunting the present, he thought.

Kai's past memories when he was almost killed came back....

The old lady who is currently approaching him was actually the one who dared to kill him in his younger years...

Kai's memories of his yesterday came back.. and a flashback of nightmare hunted him.

-

"A little Kim Taeoh wants to join the play," Krystal hissed and held Kai's chin and squeezed it making her long nails dig into a 7 year old Kai's chin.

She came near to the kid's ear and whispered, "Your Kyungsoo-appa started the battle.. But he died. And then your Jongin-appa continued... But died as well."

Krystal gave a little Kai goosebumps, "I guess their little Kai will be continuing the battle. And I'm guessin you'll be dying soon as well. Will you die because of me, too?" Krystal laughed frightning making Kai burst out and cry as well, he's just a little kid, being trapped into an assaulted massacre where he and his Jongin-appa's ex-wife that happens to be his Kyungsoo-appa's step sisterㅡis involved.

"P...please let me go! I-i don't w..wanna die yet!" Kai shouted with tears running down his face, Krystal just laughed wickedly making Kai cry harder because of frightness.

Krystal is now literally crazy and now she's trapping an innocent child to their game which first involved his parents. What a poor little being.

"Aww," Krystal pouted, "You don't wanna die yet, little Jongin? How about...hurting you? Isn't that bad?" Krystal asked joyfully, "You'll just get hurt, baby! And I promise you won't die!" Krystal's eyes sparkled in a mischievous way that made Kai feel hopeless in getting away from her.

Krystal walked away from Kai and came near to the table far from him and get something.. Something long and...shiny. Kai's eyes widened when he saw Krystal holding a long and dazzling knife in which he assumes she'll use to torture him.

"P-please don't kill nor hurt m--AH!" Kai cries, Krystal devlishly slid the knife into Kai's neck causing it to leave small scratches.

"Shh... This will only hurt a little, little Jonginnie.. Don't be scared!" Krystal hollers and slid the knife into Kai's arm deeply making Kai groan in pain.

The blood rises up from Kai's arms and pour down to his hands making Kai's hands slowly becoming shining red because of his blood, he cries, he's afraid of bloods, he has a phobia with it, and yet, his heart is abnormally beating fast, and he can feel his heart disease will attack soon.

"P...please let me go! I don't deserve this!" Kai cries making Krystal's blood rise up to her head making her burst out in anger.

"You deserve to die!" Krystal shouted and gripped the knife tightly and directly slid it into Kai's right chest.

-

Kai's grip tightened when he saw Krystal holding a knife and approaches towards him..

"Don't," Kai whispered looking directly to D.O's mother, Krystal, in the eyes making D.O frown in confusion.

"Don't kill me again."

-