entry #17

Entry #17

--

Dear jagiya,

I ate the breakfast I made alone. I cleaned the house since I've got nothing to do. Later noon, Jongin's still not home.
Where might he be?

I started to cook for our dinner since it's our monthsary and I wanted to greet and surprise him. The sky is getting dark and he's still not home. Where is he?

I prepared the table for our dinner and everything, I washed myself and wore the best suit I have today.

Jagiya, I'm so excited! What might he feel if I surprise him later?

Almost eleven o'clock and he's still not home. Jongin-ah, I miss you.

I suddenly drove mysef to sleep, waiting for him. But I suddenly woke up when I heard a sudden bang of the door.

I smiled, he made it.

I hugged him tight, "Happy 3rd monthsary, Jongin-ah. I love you." And he just answered me with a "yeah".

I smiled at him, I guided him at the table and he was surprised by it. It was beautiful. I can't look straight into his eyes, thinking how and where would I start saying him my surprise. But it's now or never, I should tell him this since he's the father of my child..

"J-jongin-ah, I..I'm pregnant. I'm bearing our child."

I don't know jagi but... that was the moment I saw when Jongin's world tore apart.

Love,
Kyungsoo