note

Note

--

Dear jagiyas,

Hello!

Feels like dèjá vu right? Huehue. So some of you may wonder why I wrote this note again. Well, Once's sequel (Kim Jongin's side) just ended yesterday. I just wanted to thank you all for staying with this story until the end! And guess what? We made it! And I am really thankful you guys appreciated my works. Thanks because you gave it a try.

I won't mention people again because the ones who stayed with me 'til the very first part of the story were also the ones who stayed with me 'til the end. And to those new readers who didn't hesitated to vote and comment actively, thank you so much. You guys are so precious. Thank you so much.

So I just passed by to tell you a news.

This story's having a book 2! And this time, it'll be Taeoh a.k.a. Kai's story!

And I'll be putting here the book 2 as well since it's just a short story. It's not a diary entry anymore, I warned you. But don't worry, I won't make it boring as possible. I'll try to be straight to the point! So just wanna inform you guys that this would be the last sequel or what-so-ever of Once! Well, some of you may be wondering why I put so much sequels and such, but I am sorry, this is what I wanted.

So back to the topic, did you guys noticed the last part of the last entry? Taeoh's PS and PPS? Well, I gave you a hint there. Since I pity Taeoh that much, I made this. Of course, the genre is still romance and...angst.

And hey, if there's Kai, there would be D.O, right? (Credits to @minime19's comment teehee!) So you guys already have an idea how the story would come up. Yes, it's still KaiSoo! Can't help but to get excited to post it later.

So the sequel or the so-called book 2's title is One. Hope you guys would anticipate with it until the end too! Hope you'd continue supporting One just like how you've supported Once!

I'll post the book 2, One, here as well today, December 14, 2014, so you guys won't have any conflicts in finding the book 2 on my profile anymore.

Hope you guys would wait for it later. I won't disappoint you guys, don't worry!

I hope you'd wait for me to post it later and hope you'd give feedbacks! That would defiantly mean alot to me.

Again, thank you to the ones who supported Once from the start until the end. And now, we're finally in the book 2 of the story (and probably the last). Thank you so much to each and every reader who read, votes nor commented in every entry. You guys really are treasures to be kept! Goodness, you guys are making me tear up. But anyways.. Thank you... Hope you'd support One as well!

I love you all! God bless. :-)

Love,
idkskji