one

note; so this is the first chapter. this won't last long, fyi. pardon the typographical and grammatical errors. enjoy!

--

"Mom," D.O called, "I'll just visit appa and noona. Don't leave, okay? I love you," D.O said as he kissed his mom's forehead.

His mom just stayed still and continued watching the sun as it rises early in the morning. D.O sighed in disbelief and glanced at his mother, being like that eversince.

D.O's mom, Krystal Jung, has been sick for the most of the time. She had a mental disorder and had a traumatic incident when Kyungsoo, her step brother and Jongin, her ex-husband, died. Her conscience ate her up and that leads to her mental disease.

Plus, add the fact that Taeoh (her daughter) and Myungsoo died, she finally exploded and broke down eventually. They died when Krystal was still bearing D.O but D.O knows the thing about his dad and sister. But aside from that, D.O was left clueless with every thing they all knew.

D.O made his way to the cemetery near their house. He inhaled the fresh air and smiled after enjoying how the sun rises and the flowers bloom seemingly fast. He just love to watch them rise and bloom every morning. Well, this has been his daily routine every morning.

As he got to the cemetery, he immediately went to the deepwell near to the entrance and picked up some water on a pail. He brought it to his father and sister's grave. He washed up the grave that is wet with muds and fallen leaves from the trees but he immediately put it on the garbage can behind him.

After a minute of washing and cleaning their graves, he sat down at the grass beside the graves and stared at it with a big smile as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to see his father and sister anymore. Not anymore.

"So how's the best dad and sister in the world?" he chuckled, "how are you guys doing there? If you're not fine, just text me, I'll come and follow you wherever you go just to take care of you!" he jokes. He gasped when he felt the cold breeze against his skin, "Yah! Appa! Noona! Don't kid me like that!" he chuckled assuming it was his dad and sister, making him feel them.

His attention caught the grave a few blocks from his father's grave. It's too beautiful and neat, it even has a flower on the top of it. D.O didn't knew his feet were already bringing him to it and the last thing he knew was he was already reading the names that are on the graves.

Kim Jongin Do Kyungsoo

D.O smiled, he didn't notice he has been standing there for almost a minute staring at the names of the two.

D.O doesn't know a guy from afar was actually watching him since he came and the guy doesn't have any idea why D.O smiles randomly in front of his parents' grave.

"Excuse me," the guy gasped, "But what are you doing here?"

When the guy he saw him, his eyes sparkled as if he was seeing the most beautiful man alive on earth.

The guy was actually amazed by the squishy guy infront of him. His wide eyes, his pale pink cheeks and his heart-shaped lips just captivated the guy's eyes and has been mesmerized at him for a moment.

D.O's eyes widened as he heard the deep voice of the guy infront of him, "I-i.. Ahh... Just... Um,"

"I'm Kim Taeoh but you can call me Kai. Nice to meet you," he smiled and that made the smaller flinch for a second and blush at the guy's sweet smile.

The guy offered his hands so the two of them could shake hands and fortunately, D.O accepted it.

"I'm Kim Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you too."

And this is when, where and how everything between them started.

--