two

#two

--

A big flash of sweet smile was formed on Kai's lips as he walks back to his home, the orphanage.

The best day of his life just happened.

Kai was captivated by D.O's everything. He admires the squishy guy the most. His heart beats fast just by the thought of him and he thought his heart will be having an attack again but...no. His heart beat fast uncertainly to an uncertain person he just met earlier. And to his surprise, he felt the butterflies on his stomach and has been mesmerized by the beauty of the man, as if wanting to stare lovingly at him forever. This is the first time it happened to him and he felt so utterly different, but somehow, it felt so wonderful.

And Kai loved the fact that the name of the one he admired happens to be having the same name with his appa, Kyungsoo.

Once Kai got to the orphanage, the kids welcomed him with a big hug, and that made his heart flatter in happiness. When he got inside, he saw his Uncle Kris inside the office talking to the head of the orphanage, Mr. Huang Zi Tao, which happens to be his uncle's lover and husband.

Kai knocked first before getting inside the office. The two noticed Kai who just got home from the cemetery.

"Goodmorning!" Kai greeted with a big smile on his face making the two frown for a second.

"Sit," Kris commanded and Kai immediately sat on the couch in front his uncle, "You've got so much explanation to do to me."

Kris sighed, "Why aren't you taking your maintenance, Taeoh?" Kris asked softly, "you know you need it to survive."

Kai frowned when his uncle called him Taeoh, doesn't want anyone to call him with his real name. His name just resembles good and bad memories including the happenings before the death of his parents. Plus, it just makes him remember the bad, I mean really bad, thing that happened in the past.

Kai remained silent and looked downwards, he doesn't know what are the right words to say.

"Answer me, Kim Taeoh!" Kris shouted at the top of his lungs, making his fists clench in anger, "Do you want your Kyungsoo-appa to be disappointed with you? He cares for you together with your Jongin-appa even though they're not here anymore! They want you to live and they want you to survive and to fight your disease but what are you doing now?! For god's sake, Taeoh, you're dying! Yet you're not showing any concern to yourself when you already know you're dying!"

Kai is starting to tear up, his uncle's words just hit him that much.

"I....i want to die already," Kai blurted out, "I want to die already so that I could see them.. I don't wanna suffer and feel the pain anymore. I-i've experienced and suffered pain so much," he cried, "I asked myself, why would I even fight when I know I'm going to die soon as well? What's the use of living then?" Kai looked up.

"But then, I've realized one thing.." he wiped his face that is now wet because of his tears.

"I have to fight for the one I love and I will do everything to be with him even if I die."

And the only one who's in his mind that time was Kim Kyungsoo, the guy whom he already fell in love with.

-