entry #7

Entry #7

--

Dear jagiya,

Kyungsoo, Taeoh and I had some quality time with each other. We watched movies together, played on the park, and bought stuffs for them. Jagiya, it feels so good. I am feeling.....so happy. I've never been like this before when I'm with Krys and our daughter. What is happening to me?

After I said sorry to Kyungsoo, he accepted my apology. He accepts me whole-heartedly again. And I feel like I've been such a jerk for leaving them.

Later at night, Taeoh drove off to sleep after taking a bath.
And when Kyungsoo has finished the dishes, he went to the sala and rest there for a minute. I followed him and I've realized things. I'm so stupid for letting them go in my life.

"Kyungsoo-yah, what happened when you are just...uh, bearing Taeoh?" I opened up the topic I've been wanting to know eversince. He chuckled and god, it was a lullaby to me.

"Taeoh... almost died when I was just bearing him. Since I got no one to rely on, I've worked independently while I am pregnant, day and night, I am working. The time came when my boss tried to rape me, I escaped from his grip, and I didn't noticed...bloods came from my, uh, you know, and I was so scared, I wanna get mad at you for not being there for me when I am bearing our child, and for not being there when I need you, I wanted to hate you but my love for you is stronger. I am such a fool to hold onto you, Jongin-ah..."

He cried, and I lost my grip, tears escaped from my eyes.
I didn't hesitated to kiss his tears away and passionately kissed him on the lips.

I've been longing to claim his precious lips against mine, jagiya. I've missed this. The simple kiss on the lips aimed for more. I want him now. I've missed him so much.

Love,
Jongin