confessions and fluff

Roman had been just sitting on his bed, for about ten minutes. There was a lot to process here. Roman was beyond exited, but was also really terrified. Virgil could have been joking, or not really thinking straight(heh), or it had been Roman's imagination, or drunk. Well, not the last one. From what Roman remembered Virgil hadn't drank at all. Then again, he could've remembered wrong.

Finally, after what felt like forever but was literally just 10 minutes, Roman forced himself to his feet. There was sound coming from down the hall, probably coming from the kitchen. Taking a deep breath, the closeted actor headed towards the sound.

By the time Roman got to the kitchen Virgil was sat on the counter, gremlin style, holding a cup of what Roman guessed was coffee. "Morning." Roman said, trying to read virgil's face.

Virgil nodded in his direction, but seemed to be avoiding eye contact. Roman leaned against the counter next to Virgil, trying to figure out what to say. "So, did I do anything dumb or bad last night?" He asked.

"Not really no," Virgil answered and shook his head. "Just a lot of weird conversations." Roman slowly nodded.

"Yeah, I thought so," Roman shifted so he could face Virgil. "Cause I remember mostly everything when I'm drunk."

Virgil's face went from pretty neutral to pure panic in the coarse of a few seconds. "Like everything? Or just like bits and pieces?" He said quickly, grip tightening on his cup.

Roman shrugged. "It depends on how drunk I get. But I remember pretty much everything from last night." He was careful to keep anything that would indicate he was upset tucked away. Why did he always have to be so goddamn extra?

Welp, Virgil was doomed. Really, really, doomed. Roman knew. Roman, the straight, hot, famous dude, knew Virgil was in love with him. Virgil. Was. So. Screwed. Time to dig his grave and vanish from the internet forever.

Roman was just staring at him. Was he waiting for Virgil to say something? What was he even supposed to say? Like, 'Yeah, I'm so in love with you when you're around I can't think normally. But like hah, hah don't hate me.'

"So, did you mean it?" Roman asked, eyes narrowing a bit. Oh god. Virgil so badly waned to say no. To laughed and say he had just been joking around. But he couldn't lie to Roman. He would feel even worse if he did.

"Yeah..." Virgil said, looking down. He was surprised his mug hadn't shattered since he was holding it so tightly. "We can still be friends right?"

Roman smiled. "Goddammit Virge," He mumbled and moved closer, and seemed to be debating something. Virgil knew the spiral face. Roman was having a spiral thought.

Four. Words. It was literally just four words. How hard could it be?! Jesus Christ Superstar. He had to do it. His chance was right there, he just had to grab it. Four. Words.

"I uh..." Roman found his voice, looking at Virgil closely. "I love you too!" He blurted out, heart rate shooting through the roof.

Virgil looked at him. "w-What? But you're straight!" He slid off the counter, in clear shock.

Roman laughed anxiously. "I'm far from straight... But really closest." He half smiled at Virgil, rubbing the back of his neck.

Virgil slowly smiled back. "You're serious? Like completely?" Roman nodded, then smirked as he got an idea.

Roman got down on one knee, stealing Virgil's mug. "Virgil, would you be my boyfriend?" He held out the mug, grinning.

Virgil laughed and snatched his mug back. "Sure thing, you extra bitch." He rolled his eyes, though he was blushing. Roman got to his feet, hugging Virgil tightly.

"Now you can never escape meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Roman smirk-grinned down at the much shorter male. Virgil smiled back, kissing Roman's cheek.

"I think I'm alright with that." Virgil hummed, entangling their hands. This earned him a very red and flustered Roman. The attempted joke had ended very badly, yet amazingly.

For the next hour the two just cuddled and chatted. It was weird because nothing really nothing changed. They just got a new way of showing affection, kissing. Roman was very affectionate, and was willing to shower anyone with affection in any way. Virgil was pretty damn touch starved, and trusted Roman enough to accept the literal constant river of affection.

They decided it was best for them to keep their relationship out of the public eye for now. Roman didn't want to be outed just yet, and Virgil wasn't ready for everyone to see them together. So it worked out pretty great.

The two put on a movie, but really weren't paying attention to it. They were busy doing other things.

They were cuddling. You dirty minded demon.

Word count:780

Two things:

Most of this was written while my brother was playing with my angey cat

And, enjoy the fluff while it lasts.