sixty-two ☆ the sun is about to set

Start from the beginning

liked by imzachherron, junefinley, corbynbesson, and 602 others
elenacarmen aloha! 🏝🌺🌞🐠🌊
📸 : imzachherron
view all 217 comments...
junefinley stunna 🤩
imzachherron my gorgeous ellie 🥰
imzachherron i love you you're so beautiful
inside and out
elenacarmen STOP you're
making me blush 🥺👉👈
corbynbesson ... your shoulder's are exposed
seaveydaniel INAPPROPRIATE
CONTENT 🤮🤮
elenacarmen you guys
are wackadoodles 👊
jacksalfredo i'm so happy elena is
friends with daniel and corbyn again (:
load more comments...

-

elena and zach had joined the other four in the ocean, and presley and rosaline remained on the sand.

rosaline sighed, "doesn't it suck that we're in, like, the most beautiful place in the world... but we're all kind of miserable?"

"other than everything happening with elena, why are you miserable?" presley asked.

"i mean, it's kind of weird being here with my ex," rosaline admitted, "when jonah and i were still dating, we always talked about how in the future we wanted to temporarily move to hawaii after our honeymoon in cancun."

"it's his loss," presley added.

"at least we don't completely hate each other like we did back in january," rosaline pointed out, "it's just... awkward."

the other six came back from swimming, water droplets falling from all of them. jack asked, "where's jonah?"

"yeah," june agreed, "he's been at that açaí bowl shop for, like, almost an hour."

everyone peered toward the mini café by the boardwalk, and spotted jonah talking to a girl.

"oh my god, it's audrey scott," presley declared.

"i think i'm going to puke," rosaline groaned, pretending to vomit.

"oh, he's coming back," corbyn stated, subtly pointing at jonah, "...and he's bringing audrey with him?"

the eight watched jonah escort audrey to their spot on the beach, and everyone, especially rosaline, sent strange looks and glares to them. jonah started, "hey, guys, i just ran into audrey."

they all awkwardly waved at the brunette girl, and audrey remarked, "there's going to be a small bonfire here on thursday night, and i was wondering if you all would like to come. it won't be a ton of people, and we'll probably play some games and roast s'mores. what do you guys say?"

"i'm down," jonah answered, "how about you guys?"

"i guess so," jack agreed.

"yeah, it could be fun," june added.

"alright, great! see you guys then," audrey replied, walking up the sand to go back to the resort.

jonah took a seat on the sand, and june pointed out, "huh, she doesn't seem as devilish as i expected."

rosaline shrugged, "she gets worse."

-

"i'm starving," jack complained, "we've been here for, like, hours."

"the sun is about to set," zach pointed out, "let's eat dinner on the beach. there's a lot of cafés and restaurants by the boardwalk."

"who's going to get the food?" elena asked.

"nose goes!" corbyn shouted, placing his pointer finger on his nose.

everyone copied him, and daniel was the last person to put his finger on his nose.

"ha!" corbyn teased.

"alright, whatever," daniel chuckled, "everyone just text me what they want and from where."

"i'll go with you too, daniel," june remarked, following the blond boy.

he smiled at the brunette, and held her hand as they ran up the light sand. presley tilted her head as she saw june and daniel holding hands while they headed to get the food.

she tapped corbyn on the shoulder, "uh, how are you fine with that?"

"fine with what?" corbyn asked back.

"them," presley answered, pointing at june and daniel, "they're literally holding hands."

"uh, they're just good friends, pres," corbyn replied, "nothing for me to worry about."

the brunette shrugged it off, and corbyn hoped that his answer didn't spark up more suspicions from her.

-

liked by elenacarmen, and 6,398 otherszdhphotos tell me

zdhphotos tell me... have you seen a sunset
turn into a sunrise?
comments have been disabled...

...