twenty-three ☆ presley and jack

OCTOBER
of twenty-nineteen

narrator's pov.

corbyn sighed, and looked around at all the empty seats at the table. jonah and rosaline were by the snacks table and talking to some of their friends from pineland, elena was with zach, and the blond boy wasn't sure what the other four were doing.

he went on his phone, and was quickly reminded of presley when he looked at his lockscreen. it was a picture of the two at the junior prom a few months ago.

it was ironic how presley and corbyn went to the dance together, but the two barely spent any time with one another. the boy stood up from his seat, and decided to look for the brunette.

i was distracted, and in traffic, i didn't
feel it when the earthquake happened.

all of a sudden, a slow song began to play, and corbyn thought it was the perfect opportunity to spend time with presley.

"pres?" corbyn whisper-shouted, walking through the couples on the dance floor.

he continued to search for his best friend, and luckily, he recognized her dress and hair from just a few feet away.

"ah, there you ar—" he started, cutting himself off.

he spotted his best friend dancing with someone else.

-

"want to dance?" daniel asked june, holding his hand out.

june smiled, "i thought you'd never ask."

daniel placed his hands on the brunette's waist, and she clasped hers snug around his neck.

"you're a great friend, june," daniel pointed out.

june quirked an eyebrow, "really? we've only known each other for a short amount of time."

"well, even if it was a short amount of time, i have to tell you something," daniel declared, "it might sound crazy, but i honestly think i'm in lo—"

"oh my gosh," june interrupted.

the girl's focus was at the two people dancing a few feet away from them.

presley's head was laying on jack's chest, and he had his hands wrapped around her petite waist.

"presley and jack?" daniel asked, "since when were they a thing?"

"i don't know how to feel," june sighed, "jack doesn't know it, but i've had a crush on him for a while."

-

liked by jackodawacko, morejune, corb0nebess0n, and 33 otherspresleyforpres it's been a day since hoco, and i miss it 🥺 and i miss especially you jack!view all 7 comments

presleyforpres it's been a day since hoco, and
i miss it 🥺 and i miss especially you jack!
view all 7 comments...
jackodawacko awe i miss u too 🥺
presleyforpres 🥺👉👈
elenasvlogchannel this is way more
than rinsta worthy
presleyforpres WAIT REALLY
corb0nebess0n hope you had fun
without me 🙃
*corb0nebess0n has deleted this comment*
load more comments...

-

liked by presleyforpres, getoutofmygarden, friskydiskydaniel, and 40 otherscorb0nebess0n *sigh* i miss how things used to be before hoco ):view all 11 comments

corb0nebess0n *sigh* i miss how things used to be before hoco ):
view all 11 comments...
getoutmygarden ur still ugly but i sowwy
that u feel bad right now 😓
corb0nebess0n thanks rosie
corb0nebess0n i think
presleyforpres awe what's wrong corbyn? ):
*corb0nebess0n has deleted this comment*
load more comments...

...

a / n :

get ready for this love PENTAGON consisting of corbyn, presley, jack, june, and daniel (: