"What is it?" The man asked as soon as he answer her call.

She's used to the man's greeting. He isn't someone who is fond of lame greetings. "I got fired."

"And? Is that something that I should be concern about?"

She closed her eyes tightly. She needs to control her temper, she doesn't want to anger the man. "I got fired because of our plan."

The man chuckles as if mocking her. "Our plan? Ms. Seo, should I remind you that it was all your plan? I just gave you a lending hand."

"What? How dare you---"

"Don't raise your damn voice at me! You brought that to yourself so stop involving me in your failed plan. I did my part and now I'm out. Deal your problem by yourself."

"No. You can't--- Hello? Hello?" She look at her phone and realized that the man hang up on her. She quickly redialed the man's number but it was already unreachable.

"No no no. This can't be happening. That damn guy. How can he do this thing to me? He was the one who approached me with that plan and now that it failed he left me alone to face the problem. Screw him!" She wanted to go and slap the man right in his face for doing this to her but she doesn't know where the guy lives or where he works. And what worst is that, she doesn't even know his name. He refused to tell her his name or how he knows Jisoo and Jungkook. All he ever tells her is that he is someone who is close to the two and someone who is against Jungkook and Jisoo's relationship. How stupid of her to blindly follow his words without knowing who the guy is and now she is all by herself and no one is there to help her.

"Oh, look who is still here?"

She looked up and she saw her group mates, right, her ex-group mates, smiling at her mockingly. The way they look at her, she realized that they already knew that she got kicked out of the group and of the agency.

"You sure do is a one thick faced girl, aren't you Gayeon? After getting kicked out of the group and the company, you're still here? Aren't you a bit ashamed of yourself?" Seolhyun, one of her former group mate asked.

"And have you also read the article that Jungkook-ssi released about your dating scandal?" Lalia asked.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "What article?"

"Jungkook-ssi got interview by Moon Magazine and they posted the interview in NAVER and in their website with video. Go check it out." Dana, answered her.

She quickly opened the NAVER and indeed the top worldwide trend was Jungkook's interview. She pressed the play button and watch the said interview.

"Jungkook-ssi, you've been so silent for awhile since your dating rumor with Seo Gayeon was out. Your company didn't release any statement. So, I would like to know your side of this dating rumor. Are you dating k-pop idol Seo Gayeon? How long are you two been dating?" Bobby of Moon Magazine, asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking. "I am not dating Seo Gayeon."

"You're not dating Seo Gayeon?" Bobby repeated.

"Yes. I am not dating her." He firmly repeated.

"So, are you trying to tell me that the statement that Seo Gayeon's agency released was a lie?"

"Yes. You see, I am indeed dating someone but it isn't her. Gayeon-ssi and I are just simply co-workers. Nothing more, nothing less. I am aware that Gayeon-ssi likes me. She's been telling the public about it. And she is aware that I am seeing someone. That's why I am surprise when she suddenly released that statement." He explains.