Chapter 36 ~ Deception

Start from the beginning

"I'm right here 'kiddo'. What's wrong?" He cocked his head to the side and a wild grind spread across his face. And what you heard next made your blood run cold, that little boy...his voice... "What's wrong lady? Don't you recognize me?" Then the slightly older boy's voice as well "Aren't you gonna help me find my brother?" He had...both of their voices. What the hell is happening!?

"I-i don't understand. Who are you!?" You kept your stance ready to defend and tried to keep you guard up in case anyone came in from behind or around you, like that big guy who's still missing. How could someone that big be so hard to find!?

"The names Yuta. Nice to officially meet you miss executioner." He pretended to tip and hat to you and flashed his wild grin. "See, my quirk is kinda lame, BUT it really helps con people. I can sorta shape shift, I can change my appearance age wise; so I can age my self up or down. I really has its perks. But of course I got mixed up with the wrong people, got involved in a big scheme hundreds of people died....a few times."

" But that's in the past, no biggie really I don't really get why I'm here, there's way worse people in the world...like him." He points behind you and quickly lunge to the side, you could feel the force of air brush past you as a very large fist passes by you. You regain your footing and start focusing your energy to you throat.

"HAHAHA! FAST ON YOUR FEET HUH GIRLY!" the hulking man turned to face you and his appearance made you gasp quietly. He was bald, ripped like absolutely HUGE, covered in tattoos even his face, and judging by it's milky color he was definitely blind in one eye. He cracked his knuckles and prepared to beat the ever living crap out of you.

Meanwhile

"So...nice weather today huh?" The lilac haired girl clicked her tongue and sighed from boredom. "Come ooonnnnn Akuma, let me go. I'm not gonna do anything I promise, besides....don't you know he let number five out?" Akuma slowly looked down at the back of her head and narrowed her eyes.

"Impossible. He wouldn't dare let him out with Y/N barley returning... she's....been out of the game for too long he wouldn't risk her safety like that."

The girl started to happily kick her feet and tilt her head side to side. "Oh but wouldn't he? I mean that's just like him right? Pushing the limits recklessly? He was quite angry at her wasn't he? What if he did it to challenge her, to punish her. But if you don't believe me then I guess we can keep sitting out here. Besides it's not like he was also released with that guy that worked for him, the one with the aging quirk and the super fast metabolism, oh wait....he did."

Akuma continued to sit there, pinning the girl down but she began to wonder if perhaps it was all true. Because if it were then Y/N was in big trouble and she's in need of help immediately. Considering that other guys metabolism the drugs have probably worn off and he's able to use his quirk again. He would definitely be able to work Y/N's hero instincts and lure her into some kind of trap.

She sighed heavy in defeat. "Fine bitch." She got off of the girl and pulled her up by her ribbon hair. "But you're coming with me, because if you're telling the truth then I'll be, unfortunately, needing your help to kick some ass." The girl spun around with her hair still in Akuma's tight grasp.

"Oh! I'll be glad to help! Just leave it to Lizzy! I'll snuff them out with PLEASURE!"

Back to you

You gripped handfuls of bloodied dirt and hissed in pain. That man had one Nast right hook. You shakily reached up to feel your throbbing lip. It's surprising that he didn't break your jaw or even your cheek bone. This guy was serious business. Everytime you tried to take a breath and use your quirk he was right back up ready to throw more fists your way.