Author's Note + Story Time

lol , hey guys ! I'm back , sorry for not updating for the past weeks but I've been , uhm , busy if you would put it like that . College has been crazy , like as soon as I get home all I want to do to sleep , wake up , eat , then go back to sleep and I had also lost my iPod (which I do my writing on) for like a week so I couldn't write and then the times that I could write , I've been obsessing over boys because I'm legit boy crazy now (Don't judge me please) so please forgive me.

I got the messages that some of you guys sent and saw all your votes (thank you soooooo much :D) . I'm currently writing the next chapter of DBG, no promises it'll be up tonight maybe tomorrow or Friday morning .

Ohhhh , story time ; so it was Sunday and I was going to church but first I had to go by aunt and tell her hi , so my mom decided that I needed to be more girly so I had to wear heels so when I was coming out car , I forgot you had to step up and I flexed my foot wrong and my face was almost introduced to the sidewalk and the worse part was that my crush laughed at me 😩 😫 . He had no sort of chill and I don't even know what to do because I have to see him tonight ! Please please keep me in your prayers 😔 .