Baby Shower Part 2

. : Jon's Pov : .

Janae led both Tori and I to the couch and ordered us to sit. We looked at each other but still did as she said then Nae crawled onto my lap.

"Gift Time !"

Tori smiled and shook her head as some random family member gave her a gift to open. Honestly, I don't even know how long this gift thing went on for because I kept zoning in and out. All that I got was that since we were keeping the gender of Baby Mox a secret, most of the guests kept complaining about not knowing what to buy.

Pssh , as if that's our problem, use some creativity people.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Tori squeezing my hand and looking down for a second before looking back up at her mom. She's been doing this for almost the whole day and everytime I question her about it, she either shrugs it off or tells me she just likes squeezing my hand because she missed me.

Mhmm, is that bullshit I smell ?

"V , you okay ?"

"I'm fine." She mumbled. "Quit asking okay ?"

I sighed and sat back as another person handed over their gift. It was her younger cousin, Bre, who if I remember is somewhat V's favourite. For seventeen, she was rather attractive, and in her little white tank top and shorts I saw some of my wrestling co-workers staring her down.

It made me feel a type of way because in about ten years, Janae will be fourteen and if she continues to look like Tori, guys will be staring at her and that is when we are going to have a problem.

"You got Baby Mox headphones?" Tori asked after opening the gift.

Bre nodded. "Yup, Mox is going to be boy and he's going to love music, I can tell."

".. And how are you so positive Bre Bre?"

"Because when you were sleeping last night, I put headphones on your stomach and played a song .."

"Wait." Tori said shaking her head. "That was when I woke up because he kept kicking and you were over me ?"

Bre smiled and nodded. "Yep, not even born yet and he already loves Big Sean."

We all laughed and I raised an eyebrow. "What Song ?"

"I Don't Fuck With You ... " She mumbled. "Was it the best choice ? No but I had put it on shuffle to play a random song and after a minute or so I decided to see what was playing and he was already half way through so I was like what the heck ... "

Victoria and I stared at her along with all the other guest. She smiled and looked over at Maddie who was cracking up. "I did the same with Nae but she got some other ratchet song ... Sorry."

Victoria didn't say anything and nodded. "Thank you for the gift Bre , this is actually why you're my favourite."

"Because I'm awesome?"

"No, because you do things that never cease to amaze me."

* * *

About an hour or two later, the babyshower was over. Tori went upstairs to lay down while I stayed downstairs to help clean up and by 'help' I mean eat all the food while everyone else cleaned up.

"Your help would be greatly appreciated Jon." Dani said from behind me.

"I am helping." I said popping a marshmellow in my mouth. "There's less marshmellows than before, thank me."

Dani rolled her eyes and walked off. As soon as she walked off though, I felt something drop on my head literally soaking me.

"The hell ?" I said getting up. "Bre !"

"And that, was the last water balloon Uncle D.. Jon helped me get rid of it."

Everyone laughed as I shook out my head and squinted my eyes at Bre. "I will get you back."

"Yeah Yeah Yeah." Bre said flipping her hair. "Empty threats old man."

Maddie smiled and tossed a towel at me. "At least all the balloons are cleared up .. "

I rolled my eyes and got up off the stool. "I'll be upstairs by my pregnant woman .. See you haters later."

. : Victoria's Pov : .

I groaned and rolled over onto my side. These contractions don't play at all. Yes, you read right, for the past three days I've been having contractions but I know from my first pregnancy not to go the hospital until they are closer together.

I'm actually so glad Jon was here today. Everytime one hit me, I'd squeeze his hand because for some reason it just made me feel better. I didn't tell anyone about them though because they'd just overreact and I don't need that right now. When I went into labour with Nae, my sisters freaked out so much that I almost gave birth on Dani's lap.

"Hey Babe."

"Hey Jon .."

"How are you feeling?" He questioned sitting next to me.

"Like shit." I mumbled. "Mox needs to vacate the premises .. His time is up, there is no more room in the inn, Get out."

Jon chuckled and placed his hand on my stomach. "It's almost over, just a few more days."

"Or not ... I bet you realized from me squeezing your hand but these contractions are getting stronger .."

"Talking about 'Nothing' .. Nothing m-eww , Tor, did you just pee on me?"

"That wasn't pee .. " I mumbled into the pillow. "My water kind of broke ?"

Jon and I stayed silent for a moment, him staring off into space while I kept my face buried in my pillow, until another contraction hit me and I let out a groan.

"We Should .."

"Yeah, yeah we should."

. : Jon's Pov : .

About six hours later, at 1:45am on November 1, I walked out of the delivery room with the biggest smile on my face. I walked towards the waiting area where the others said they would be and sat next to Ati.

"Soo ?"

"Baby Mox is here. "

He smiled and patted me on the back "Congrats Man .."

"Is it a boy ?!" Dani questioned.

"A girl ?" Ellie asked.

"Is it team lightskin or darkskin ?" Bre asked tapping away on her phone. "I'm betting thats it's lightskin."

I chuckled and picked up Janae who was pulling at my legs. "Team lightskin for now .. Janae, Ready to meet your new brother ?"

Guyss, I'm sooo so so so sorry for not updating for like an eternity, it's just that School is being cray, my friends are being cray and boys are being cray.

Baby Mox is finally here, yaaasss, sorry if the parts leading up to it weren't that great. I'm seventeen, never been pregnant, not going to be anytime soon but I read up on labour and all that stuff to try and make it more realistic.

Don't forget to vote and Comment what you think about this chapter and I'm almost positive the next chapter will be better.

Also if you haven't, could you pleaseee check out my new story 3005? Its something I want to work on after DBG is finished , so pretty pleasee with a cherry on top check it out 😋😘