Baby Shower Part 1

. : Jon's Pov : .

I hauled my duffel bag over my shoulder and rang the doorbell to V's Parent's home. I could hardly contain my excitement as I heard footsteps approaching the door. After missing out practically more than half of Victoria's pregnancy, I was finally given a few months off from work to spend some time with my growing family. The door opened to reveal Ellie who was grinning from ear to ear as she held a sleeping Nae.

"Well look who finally showed up." Ellie said stepping to the side. "I thought you weren't coming."

"And miss this? You must be crazy, is V here yet?"

"Nope." Ellie said popping the P. " Kadi just texted me, they're almost here though, we decided you should be the first one to greet her, she's been feeling down as of lates .. She thinks you're not going to be here for the birth."

I frowned a bit but nodded. Leave it to Victoria to think some shit like that. I've been working my ass off so that I could be here for today plus the birth. "Will there be food at this shower thing because I am starving and that drive here was brutal."

"No." Dani said coming up behind Ellie. "Because we're just going to fucking starve everyone while they watch Tori open her gifts."

"Well hello to you too D." I said smiling at her. "I see you crawled out from under the bridge... Who'd you get to watch over it on such short notice?"

Dani faked laughed and punched me in my arm. "Oh Jon, you crack me up sometimes but where are your escorts?" She asked looking behind me. "I didn't know they just let people from the asylum roam as they like or did you break out?"

I didn't get to answer because Ellie cleared her throat and pulled me into the living room. " I know you and Dani aren't done with the twisted humour here but hold your child and come with me, some family members want to meet you."

Ellie handed me Nae and I sighed. Meeting family members isn't my thing. I'm not technically the ideal guy that any parents wants their daughter to bring home. When I met the family of my last girlfriend, it ended with me punching her uncle in his face after his wife slapped me all because I told her those jeans did make her look fat. Apparently, to her, my tone of voice was a bit too sexual for her liking.

"Don't worry." Ellie reassured me. "Our family isn't mean, just a bit crazy."

"Your family isn't mean?" I questioned. "I do faintly remember Roman almost killing me at one point in my life."

"You probably most likely deserved it."

* * *

After 20 minutes of introductions, Ellie finally left me alone to myself. The rest of V's family was really cool, majority of them liked me I guess except for one of their cousin who just kept staring at me and giving me weird faces. Maddie told me to shake it off and ignore to ignore her, apparently she was that weird cousin that every family has but on the other hand, Janae woke up and has been chatting my head off ever since.

"...and when I was at school, I put the glue in my mouth daddy!"

"Really?" I questioned. "Did it taste good?"

Janae gave me a cheeky grin and nodded her head. "Yes it did but mommy said I can't eat it ... Why?"

"Because it's not edible babe but moving on, did you miss me? Have you been taking care of Mommy while Daddy's been gone?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeeees I have, why is she so big now?"

"The Baby is getting big that's why, by next week Baby Mox should be here. Excited?"

"Yes I am, I hope I gets brother because Tate is already my sister."

I smiled at what she said and kissed her head. Janae is just so precious that sometimes it puzzles me how I could've possible fathered her with my lunatic ways. "Joon, Get that ass up,Tori is here."

I nodded and got up with Janae now sitting on my shoulders and made my way to the front door. I leaned casually against the wall and watched as the door opened. Tori waddled through the door, with Kadi behind her, but stopped as soon as she saw me. " Jon ?"

"Well damn V, you're huge."

She squealed and waddled to me as fast as she could then pulled me into a tight hug. " Oh My God Jon, I missed you ! What are you doing here ?"

"I missed my babies and speaking of babies, wow, your stomach though."

Tori smiled and placed my hand on her stomach. "Mox is a little kicker, probably going to work for WWE just like Dad."

My smile broadened and gently pulled her in for a kiss. I felt Janae squirming from atop my shoulders so I pulled away and looked up at her. " Yes ?"

"I didn't get a kiss .. "

* * *

"I am not putting that in my mouth."

"C'mon Jon, open up."

I looked down at my pregnant girlfriend, who if I might add was trying to feed me babyfood, and sighed. They were playing 'Guess The Baby Food' and it was yours truly's turn.

"Just for the record, I'm only doing this because I don't want Janae to think of me as a wimp ... Let's get this going V."

Tori giggled and shoved a spoon filled with green gunk in my mouth. "What flavour is it?"

I made a face and sat back. "No wonder they feed this shit to people who can't talk... We are not feeding Baby Mox this ... btw it's peas."

"Good guess." Tori said looking at the container. "And we are feeding Moxie this, we want him/her to be very strong."

"Strong my ass.. If it's a girl, she don't need to be strong. Daddy will lift up everything."

"Soooo , can we open the gifts now?" Janae asked.

We nodded. "Alright Ms. Nae, It's gift time."

So this is unedited, I didn't want to read it over because if I did, I would hate it and do it over. Ignore any grammatical errors and typos and let me know how it was ! :)