Two Weeks Later.

:: Victoria's Pov ::

:: 2 Weeks Later ::

"TWERK TEAM !!"

Ali and I were on our hands up against the wall and just messing around. We were laughing so hard, Ali lost her balance and fell on her back.

I snorted and recovered from the handstand and sat directly on her with my legs on either side of her "You okay babeeee ?"

She giggled and nodded "I'm great !! That was fun, we should do that again."

"Whatevs, just get up..the guys might be back soon."

"They're not coming yet."

"Yes they are. It's like 10:30, Smackdown finishes at 10...they coming."

I helped Ali up then we sat on the bed and turned on the tele.

"What you wanna watch ?"

"It's after ten, Full House should be on."

I nodded and started flipping through the channels until we found Full House. It was the episode where Stephanie and her friend met those guys who drove wreckless.

"I wish I had an older sister." Ali mumbled.

"You have two younger ones so what's the difference ?"

"Difference is that I'm older than them, when they need advice, they come to me who do I go to ?"

"Well, we're like sisters so you can share my older ones, even if they do annoy the hell out of me."

We both laughed at that until we heard the doorknob twisting and the guys muffled voice.

"Hide !" Ali whisper-shouted.

We sprung off the bed and ran around the room like chickens. I ran into the bathroom and got into the bathtub then pulled across the curtains. As for Al, I think she's either under the bed or in the closet.

I sat in the tub with my legs close to my chest and l looked around. For boys, the bathroom is hella clean.

They even have a lot of shampoos, I bet Ati's the one using Mango Fusion....boy loves himself some mangoes.

I remember when I was 6 and he and the twins were 15, they tricked me into thinking that if I ate mangoes for a month straight, my hair would turn orange. I believed and like the ass ate mangoes but instead of orange hair, I got sick and vomitted for like 2 days straight.

They thought it was funny but it wasn't funny anymore when they were forced pass on dates with the hot Simon twins and their cousin to baby sit me.

I smiled to myself at the memory but was pulled out of it when someone pulled across the shower curtain.

Jon stood in front of me with a towel wrapped around his waist and I let out a scream. He jumped causing his towel to fall.

"Jon !!"

"Shit !"

I covered my face then tried to step out but I slipped and fell on top of Jon.

"Well damn V, if you wanted round 2 all you had to do was ask.."

I screamed again and tried to get off him but before I could Ati and Colby ran in with Ali over his shoulders.

"Well well well, what do we have here ?"

"It's not what you think.."

"Mhmm." Ati said looking us over "It looks like my baby cousin and my best friend who might I add has a child together is getting freaky on the bathroom floor....I'm appauld."

Even though he was joking around, I could still sense some seriousness in his voice.

I quickly scampered off Jon and ran out the bathroom.

* * *

"So where's Nae ?" Jon asked sitting next to me on his bed.

I was still slightly embarassed so I refused to look him in his face and shrugged "With the Twins."

"I want her." Colby stated causing Jon to raise his eyebrows "Can I go get her please ?!!!??"

"Yeah sure." I said smiling at him. Ali jumped up "I'll come with, c'mon Lee, let's all go get Nae."

Ati gave her a stink eye and shook his head "You guys go on without me, I think I'll stay right here."

I giggled and stretched my feet out on the bed as Ali grabbed Ati's ears and hauled him out the room "We'll be back real soon, don't miss us."

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do.." Ati stated.

"Yeah." Colby agreed "No bathroom rendezvousing."

Jon got up and Colby ran out slamming the door behind me. I busted into a fit of giggles and Jon looked back at me causing me to stop and blush.

"And what are you laughing at ?"

"Nothing.." I lied.

Jon 'Mhmm'ed " So What were you guys doing here anyway ?"

"Nae missed you, so we decided to come out and see you guys."

"So you didn't miss me ?"

I shook my head and smiled "Not one bit."

Jon faked hurt and placed his hand over his heart "And here I was, like an ass missing both my girls."

I blushed when he said that and he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I blushed harder "Okay, I may have missed you a bit.."

"Only a bit ?"

"Be grateful that I missed you."

He sighed and stood up "True..Want to get something to eat downstairs ?"

I shrugged "But Nae ?"

"We'll meet them downstairs."

"Okay, but give me a piggyback ride ?"

He smirked at me "Wanna take a ride on the Moxley Express ?"

"Pervert."

:: Jon's Pov ::

Victoria jumped on my back and once she was settled on, I started walking.

The walk was quiet, with her just resting her head on my shoulder and occasionally playing in my hair. I smiled to myself because well, I liked her playing in my hair.

Someone cleared their throat from behind me and I turned around "Hey E."

"Hey Jon, I heard some things about you."

"Oh ." I said adjusting V on my back "Like ?"

"Like how you're a dad now...everyone's talking about it but noone wants to ask."

I was about to answer when I heard the squeal of my favourite person in the world "Daddy !! "

E and I both turned to see Nae run from Ali and straight in my direction. Victoria jumped off my back so I stooped down and she ran straight in my arms.

"Hey ! How's daddy's favourite girl ?"

"Ugh." V scoffed "I thought I was your favourite."

I playfully rolled my eyes at V "Jealous of a 3 year old ? Really ? Can you believe Mommy Nae ?"

Janae folded her arms "Bad Mommy, no jellyous."

Both Tori and I chuckled them I turned to E who was watching us "Nae, see this guy ?"

She nodded "Who is he ?"

"He's Daddy's friend, E...say hi E."

"Hi E ." She repeated.

E smiled and waved "Hey, what's your name ?"

"Janae-Marie Johnson !! I 3 years old and I sleep with my mommy."

We all laughed but Nae wasn't finished yet "Why your name E ? Stand for what ?"

"It's my ring name, Big E, but my real name is a secret."

"I keep secret...tell me pwease !"

"Okay but you can't tell your Mommy or Daddy okay ?"

She nodded then stepped closer to him. He picked her up then whispered something in her ear. Janae gasped and covered her mouth. "Weally ?"

"Really, but you can't tell."

"I pomise."

Big E gave her back to Victoria then turned to me "Cute kid and even cuter baby mama...are you two..?"

I looked back at Victoria who was bouncing Nae on her side and tickling her then shook my head "I wish..I have to take it slow with her..I just got her parent's trust, I don't want to ruin anything."

Big E nodded "Just take care of them, your family is beautiful...and oh for the life of me, don't let Emalie ruin anything."

"You don't have to tell me that twice...bitch is crazy."

The both of us laughed then he patted my back, said bye to the girls then walked off.

"He's nice." Victoria said coming up to me.

"Yeah, I know. You'll meet nicer one soon."

"Where Collyby ?" Nae asked.

"Catering. Let's go meet them."

* * *

"Collyby !!" Nae ran from V and up to Colby.

All the wrestlers in the room stopped what they doing and turned to Nae. Janae stopped running when she noticed and looked around. "Mommy, Daddy ?"

Everyone turned to me and V who was already hiding behind me. "So it's true ?!" Zack shouted.

"Omg ! The baby is so cute ! I just wanna pinch her cheeks !" Nikki gushed.

Janae gave her stink eye and ran up to John Cena. "Tuze me sir ?"

"Yes." John said looking at her.

"Why she want pinch cheeks ?"

"Because you're a pretty baby."

"Tell her no ! I no like, I'll pinch her back."

Majority of the wrestlers laughed while some smiled but Nae was all business. "No laugh ! I serious !"

She huffed and stomped off to Colby who smiled and scooped her up "It's okay, noone's going to pinch your cheekd with me around."

"Pomise ?"

"Promise."

I held Victoria's hand and led her over to where Ati, Ali and Colby was. Victoria sat on Ali's lap while I sat next to Ati. "I guess the cats out, who told ?"

"Probably Emalie...before, everyone thought V was just Ati cousin with a random baby."

"Omg !!" Ali said "Tori look !"

We all looked to where she was pointing and saw a girl with blonde. I have never seen her before. "Is that who I think it is ?"

"If only she would just turn around.."

"I do it ?" Nae asked.

"Yes." Victoria and Ali said in unison.

I held Nae tighter and looked "My child is not helping you stalk someone."

"Well, she's my child too so I say she is, go Nae."

Janae jumped down and ran up to the girl. She was with the The Bella Twins, Natalya and Trinity. God knows what Janae did but the the girl turned around and looked at V with an unreadable look on her face. She looked back at Nae, then up at Ati, then over at The Twins before getting up and walking out the room.

"It was her.."

"Who is 'her' ?" Ati asked.

Victoria sighed "My sister, Elli...the one that ran off."

Sorry, if there are any mistakes and sorry if this chapter isn't all that.