Just Spare Me .

. : Ellie's Pov : .

It's been about a month since I gave Seth a chance and I think it's fair to say that he's been doing really well with Tate . She absolutely adores her dad and wants to go everywhere with him .

At the moment , they were out Daddy - Daughter Bonding time with Jon and Janae while V and I just lounged around in the hotel room .

" I miss my baby . " Tori whined from beside me .

" I miss mine's too and they won't be back for like another two hours .. "

We both sighed then Tori looked at me " Wanna just talk ? "

I shrugged " Sure .. about ? "

" Life .. How are you and Seth ? "

" Platonic . "

Tori gave me a look but I ignored it . I wasn't lying . There's nothing going on between Seth and I . He's to caught up in his job , taking care of Tate and pampering El Diablo to care about me .

" You still love him ? "

" Duh V , but it doesn't matter .. He's with El Diablo . "

Victoria snorted and shook her head " Fitting name ... You should tell him how you feel .. He feels the same way you know . "

" 4 weeks and he hasn't done or said anything , I don't think he does . "

Tori was about to rebut but I cut her off " Just forget it okay ? Enough about me .. How are you and Jon ? Working on baby No . 2 "

" Do I look a baby machine to be popping out babies ? " She snapped while rolling her eyes .

" Whooaaa , calm down Boo . It was just a question . "

She sighed and sat up straighter " I'm sorry .. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that it's just that I found out something yesterday and I haven't told anyone . "

" Tell me ! "

" Okayy , well - "

" I'm back ! "

Ali skipped happily into the room and sat in the middle of my sister and I . " Did my two loves miss me ? "

" Why you so happy ? "

" Can't I be happy ? Is it a crime Victoria & Eleanor Johnson ? "

" Yes . " We said in unison .

She smiled and leaned back " Something happened .. "

" Like ? "

" I have a boyfriend ! .. "

" A boyfriend ? "

" A boyfriend ! " She squealed " A totally hot one with an accent ! OMG , he's so hot and sweet and funny and smart and caring and and Ugh ! I spent the night with him .. "

" How long have you been seeing him ? "

" Well , I met him when we first came here . We started out as friends , secretly seeing each other and now poof , we're officially dating . "

" And you never told me ? " Tori said folding her arms .

" Or me . " I said rolling my eyes " You said you spent the night with him , you gave him the cookie ? "

" Yes . And it was the most amazing night of my existence . Did you know that he can do this thing where he - "

" Please . " Tori started " Spare us the details of your sexcapade . Spare us . "