Ms . Renee

. : Victoria : .

" Mommy ? "

" Yes Nae ? "

" Does Daddy Love you ? "

I stopped packing my suitcase and looked at her confused . " What ? Come here . "

She came and sat on my lap then she rubbed my tummy . I didn't think anything of it because she always does it for like comfort so that's why she never really had a pacifier . " Why would you ask that ? Of course Daddy loves me and he loves you too . "

" Then why he with that girl ? "

" Because he has to work so he has to be with her but it doesn't mean anything . Daddy can't be with me all the time . " I explained .

" Why not ? "

" Well , just because . " I told her " But it doesn't mean that we don't love each other okay ? "

She nodded " Okay ... I love you Momma . "

" I love you too Nae . " I said kissing her head . " You want to go finish your icecream now ? "

Her eyes brightened and she shot up " Yes pweaseeee ! "

I laughed and ran after . I got the ice cream out the freezer , got two spoons then we sat together on the couch . Janae took the spoon from me " Can I feed you pwease ? "

I nodded and that's how we spent the rest of the night ; watching reruns of Kids Next Door and eating ice cream .

She eventually fell asleep while I stayed up until I heard Jon come in . " Hey . "

He sat next to me and I kissed his cheek " Hey .. How was Renee ? "

He shrugged " Okay I guess ... She just wanted to go over something in our script . "

" Why ? " I questioned . " You guys hardly ever do that . "

He stared at the screen and shrugged again " I don't know .. Ask her if you care so much . "

I rolled my eyes and picked up Janae " I'll pass and just so you know , Janae doesn't like her . "

" So ? Janae's a baby what does that have to do with anything ? Last time I checked she didn't like Summer . "

" Summer took her rabbit so duuh besides she's warming up to her . "

" What's your point ? "

I glared at him and held Janae tighter " My point is that she had a reason to not like Summer , what's her reason for Renee ? "

" Are your pregnancy hormones kicking in why you so miserable ? I don't have time for this , She's a baby ! "

" She's 3 and she's not stupid . " I shot back . " She asked if you still loved me ... Why would she ask that ? "

He looked at me , shook his head then walked out slamming the door hard behind him . Janae squirmed a bit but didn't wake up , Thank God .

I went into our room and placed Janae on Jon's side then sat on the bed and took out my phone . I punched in some numbers then put it to my ear and listened to it ring .

" Hello ? "

I sat up straighter and wiped my eyes " Hey , Dani it's Tori . "

" Tori ! My baby ! How are you ? How's my Nae ? "

" Janae's great , I'm somewhat great I guess .. "

" What's wrong ? You sound sad . "

" I'm a bit sad yeah .. I reaally need to speak to you .. "

. : Colby : .

" Yeah .. Uh huh .. Yup .. I'll tell Tate you said hi .. Uh huh .. Yeah .. No , El's not here .. Yesss .. Love you too Leighla .. Bye . "

I pressed the ' End ' button and threw my phone on the bed . Ellie sat up and looked at me " Ellie's not here ? "

I smiled and ran a hand threw my hair " If I told her we were sharing a room , she'd flip and fly out here ... Do you want that ? "

She grimaced then shook her head " Not at all .. How are you dating her ? "

I chuckled then looked down at Tate who was fast asleep across El's lap . I guess today had her all tuckered out .

Ellie and I sat on the bed in silence until there was a knock on the door . " I have to get it right ? "

" Yup .. Don't trip now Lopez . "

I rolled her eyes and got off the bed " It was one time you babe , one time . "

She giggled but I ignored her and stomped out the room . I opened the door and saw Jon glaring at me " Whoa , what crawled up your ass and died ? "

" Ha ha ha , real funny . " He said walking past me . " I need some help .. "

" Okay , with ? "

" Tori ... I guess she's upset because Renee wanted to rehearse together .. She even said that Janae didn't like me , can you believe that ? "

" Actually I can .. Janae really doesn't like her ... Before you came up yesterday , you should've seen her . I've never seen a 3 year old give off all that attitude . "

He shook his head and sat on the couch " So am I not permitted to have any friends who are girls ? "

I didn't answer but Ellie , who had just walked out did . " You can .. Just not with girls who all the WWE fans ship you with .. "

Jon rolled his eyes " I wasn't talkinh to you . "

" But you're talking about my sister therefore it is my business . " She snapped " Don't mess with me Good , I'll kill you on purpose by accident . "

There was an awkward silence as they glared at us so I stepped in between them . " I have an idea . "

* * *

" Hey Renee . "

" Hey Jon ! "

I chuckled with Ati as she practically ran up to Jon and hugged him tight . Jon hugged her back then cleared his throat . Renee finally noticed us and smiled . " Hey guys , Hey Tate .... Hi Janae . "

Tate smiled and waved " Hi Ms . Renee ... Say hi Janae . "

Janae looked at Tate then made a stink face " I don't want too ... I don't like her . "

" Be nice Janae . " Tate said " Say hi . "

" Hi . " Janae said curtly .

Renee smiled " Aren't you two just sweet little girls . "

Tate gave her a toothy grin while Janae just looked at her . " I need to pee . "

" Alright . " Jon said reaching for her " Let's go pee . "

" No . " She said looking at Tate " I want Renee to take me . "

Jon looked at his daughter as she smiled adorably up at him " You sure you don't want me to take you ? ''

" Positive ." Janae nodded " I want Ms . Renee to take me ."

" I'll do it . " Renee said smiling . She took Janae's hand and led her away from us .

" Bad Bad . " Tate Mumbled . " But not my business ."