Date Night

:: Victoria's Pov ::

"If they weren't cousins, I would think they are hooking up right now."

Jon chuckled but I was dead serious. Ellie and Ati still haven't come back after that heated discussion at RAW and that was 2 days ago.

"Quit worrying V, they're fine."

I nodded "And Colby ? Where is he and Alicat ?"

"Haven't seen him since and as for Al, I think I saw her with Cody...I think everybody just needs a break from each other."

"But why's Ali with Cody ? Do they have a..."

I trailed off and Jon pulled me closer to him in bed "They were just talking, they looked really platonic but then again that was yesterday and I was kind of far."

"That stupid bitch ! She has a guy and she didn't tell me ? Wait 'till I get my hands on her."

"You didn't tell her about us.."

"..Because there is nothing going on between us. We've kissed a few times but that's it."

"And do you know why I kissed you ?" Jon asked looking directly in my eyes.

"Because you're an ass who enjoys stealing kisses."

He chuckled "No, because I love you V. I know it's a bit early in this and you're still working on trusting me but I really do love you and I really want to make this work between us.."

"Soo what are you trying to say ?"

"I'm trying to say, Will you go out with me ? Like on a uhm date ?"

I smiled as he blushed waiting for me to answer. I got closer to him and kissed him softly on the lips "Of course I'll go out with you.."

"Good !" Jon said hugging me tight "Be ready for 7, and wear something comfortable."

"What about Nae ?"

"Ask the Bella's to watch her, they love kids."

* * *

"I am not wearing that !"

"Why not ? It's a cute dress."

"No !" I argued "It looks as if I borrowed some sun rays and made it into a dress...I'm not wearing it."

Nikki folded her arms and grunted while Brie and Ali rolled their eyes.

"You know for a girl who's so sure that she doesn't like Jon like that, you sure are going all the way out on an outfit."

"No I'm not ! I just want to look nice, just cause..."

"Because ?"

"Nothing."

"Dit-Moi ! ( Tell me)" Ali said folding her arms.

"I just don't want him to regret choosing me okay ?! There are so many other prettier girls here, like Emalie and I don't want him to feel like he has to date me because he got me pregnant...Is that making any sense ?"

"Yes." Brie and Ali said.

"No." Was Nikki's reply.

The three of them said it at the same time and I felt like banging my head on the wall.

"Nikki !"

"What ? I just don't get how come pretty girls are always so insecure...be more like me !"

"We don't need two Nikki's around here, but she has a point. Jon is really straight up, if he didn't want you, you'd know." Brie said with a smile "Besides, I think he's made it quite clear he likes you."