Let's Not Get Pissed Now

:: Dean's Pov ::

"Janae, Bunny what's wrong ?" Victoria asked kneeling in front of Janae.

Janae just looked up at her and sniffled while wiping her eyes. Her lips quivered and I could see more tears forming in her eyes.

I looked at V who looked as if she wanted to cry too and I felt like an ass. Only a few minutes and I already made my gir-daughter and her mom sad.

"Do you want daddy to hold you ?" I heard Victoria ask.

I looked at her as if she was crazy and she just shrugged then turned back to Nae. Janae shook her head then nodded then shook it again. "You don't know ?"

She nodded then paused before shaking her head. Victoria and I chuckled then V wiped her eyes "What do you want ? Tell mommy."

"J-Jana-Daddy ?"

She nudged Dean and I stooped down beside her. Time to do this.

"Yes, that's me...I'm your daddy." I said to Nae as reassuring as I could.

She looked at me then started crying again. "Aww, Nae, please don't cry...want me to hold you ?"

Janae shook her head "Daddy hwold me ?"

"I'll hold you Nae."

I held out my arms for her to walk in but she didn't move. She looked at V who nodded then gently shoved her.

Janae held the front of her little dress then slowly walked into my arms. I must admit, she was a real cutie with a whole lotta hair.

"Wanna give daddy a nice big kiss ?"

She nodded and kissed my cheek then wrapped her little arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist and scooped her up.

I smiled at her and she placed her finger in his dimple "I has dimpley too."

Both V and I chuckled while she continued investigating my dimple "We should get her inside."

I nodded and we made our way into my apartment. "Dani Wani !"

No response.

I heard Victoria sigh and walk into the kitchen but I didn't follow, I just stayed put with Nae in my hands.

"Dani's not here so it's just me, you and Nae."

"Where's your sister ?"

"Out...Probably won't be back until forever but whatever." V said while sitting on the couch.

I just nodded and stood there with Janae who was still busy inspecting my face. She had her hands on my ears and were currently pulling them, then stopped and was pulling on my nose.

"Ugh, Victoria...a little help."

V shook my head "Nope. This is her first time meeting you in her whole life, let her have some fun."

I groaned while trying to move her hands "And disforming my face is how she has fun ?"

"Well...Nae is disfiguring daddy's face fun ?"

Janae smiled at me and nodded "Yeah Momma...Fun !"

"Why don't you show daddy what you got for your birthday yesterday."

"Otay !"

Janae wiggled from my arms indicating for her to be put down. As soon as she was down, she ran down the hall into a room then reappeared with a container.

"Look !"

She held her hands up her hands and I looked down at it. "What's that ?"

She rolled her eyes, or at least attempted to and opened the container. Inside was play dough, pink play dough to be exact.