" Thanks for being an Asshole "

Jonathon's Point of View

Baby Boy , you are a blessing ..

Victoria slept peacefully on our bed as I sat on the couch holding Baby Mox . Today made him a month old and I can honestly say that this was the first time I've had with him since we've come home from the hospital . He woke up a few minutes ago to eat so instead of waking up V , I used one of the bottles that Victoria pumped earlier . " You done little guy ? "

I held him up so he could burp and he stared at me with the same bright blue (or grey , whatever Dean's eye color is ) eyes as Janae . " Never thought I would have a son pfft , or even a daughter .. I promise to take care of you , your sister and mommy to the best of my abilities , I'll always be around and God forbid that I'm not , take care of them okay Jackson ? Okay . "

He kicked his feet and let out a , what I hope to be a contented sigh , then closed his eyes signaling that he went back to sleep . That's all this little boy did , eat , sleep and sigh .. Jesus .

I got up and placed him back in his crib then went to check on Janae . It was after six so the possibility of her being up is about 75/25 and today's seemed to be 25 . " Hi daddy . "

" Hey Janae , up so early . "

She crawled out of the bed and practically jumped into my arms . " Jack Jack woke me up so I waited until you came for me ... I'm hungry . "

That's all my children do .. Eat .

" What would you like ? Pancakes ? "

" Bacon ! "

" .. And pancakes ? "

" Eggs . "

" No pancakes ? "

" Alright Daddy " Janae signed . " We'll make them just for you okay ? "

I kissed her head and walked out into the kitchen . Victoria and I always try to spend as much time as possible with Janae because she gets jealous really easily and a jealous Janae is not a nice one . " Are you going to help me ? "

" Yes Daddy . "

" Great . "

I got her , her little apron , got the ingredients and we started to throw down in the kitchen and by we , I mean me . All my little Nae did was sit on the counter , crack two eggs , mix them and poured the milk in for the pancakes . We finished a half an hour later so we left some for Tori and we took ours , went in the living room and watched Dora . " Daddy , I like when you don't work . "

" Me Too . "

I'm not sure how many times I've kissed Janae for the morning but I know for a fact that I am not done . In a few days , my baby girl will be five , then she'll be ten , then fifteen and we won't have times like these anymore .

Colby's Point of View

" Are you serious ? "

" Yes Colby , I am .. "

Ellie and I stared at each other for about 3 minutes before her face broke out into a smile and she reached out to me . I walked into her arms and hugged her real tight . " I'm going to be a mommy for real this time . "

" And I'm going to be a dad again ... " I rubbed her stomach even though it was still flat as ever and all I could think about was the fact that I am not going to abandon this baby like I did with Tate . Time to right my wrongs .. Thank God for a second chance . I leant up and kissed her softly on her lips . " So that mean we don't have to condoms right ? "

" Were we using them before ? Boy think . "

I laughed and kissed her again but this time it was longer and turned into a full blown make-out session . " Els , baby girl , I need to ask you something . "

She pouted , probably from loss of contact and looked up at me . " Sure , what's wrong ? "

" Can we get married one day ? "

She looked a bit taken back and stared at me . " You want to get married ? "

I nodded slowly . " I've been with you since you were 16 .. We separated only to find each other again . Now I'm not one for those sappy love stories and fairy tale ending shit but I think that when you find something good , you shouldn't let it go . "

I helped her off the counter then lead her into the living room where I sighed and got on my knee . " Now , I've been waiting for the right moment to do this and what better time than now ... Eleanor Johnson , love of my life , butter to my bread , I'm not good with romantic stuff but would you please do me the honours of marrying me ? I literally can't see myself without at this point so please say yes . "

Ellie was smiling from ear to and had her hand over her mouth . " I'll marry you Colgate , Yes ! "

I slid the ring onto her finger then got up and hugged her as tight as I could then kissed her forehead . Yup , life is good right now .

Victoria's Point of View

2 Weeks Later .

" Happy Birthday Baby Girl . "

My now five year old little girl sat up in her bed and flashed me a big toothy grin . " How old are you today ? "

She held up five fingers and started laughing . " Five , I'm five mama .. I'm a whoooole hand now . "

I hugged her and placed a big kiss on her forehead . Two years ago , I remember having this exact conversation with her considering that on her fourth birthday she was up before us thus ruining the moment but that's not the point .. My baby is growing up . Her speech is much better , obviously and she's finally getting her own little personality .

My little girl is five .

" Wanna go find Daddy and Jack Jack ? "

She nodded and jumped off my lap and ran out into the living room . " Daddy Daddy ! "

As soon as she ran out , Ali walked in and plopped down next to me . " Biiiitch . "

" What you want girl ? "

Ali laughed and gently shoved me . " So Dolph and I ... Official biiiitch . "

I looked at her with a smile on my face and we both squealed . " Well I'm happy for you hoe , now I have to go have a talk with him .. "

" Don't scare him k ? "

" Beeeeeep , not here . Please leave a message ! "

Ali laughed and got up following me out the bedroom . It was only after eight and most of my friends and family were already all piled up in my living room singing Janae happy birthday even Kadi was here with her husband and their three children , Zayn , Zack and Zoey .

As soon as Zoey saw me , she wiggled away from her dad and ran up to me . I picked her up and kissed her cheek . " Aunty Tooorrii , can Janae be my best friend ? "

" Sure , I already have a feeling that you guys will be closer than ever . "

Jon came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me . " You know , I'm so glad that I took your phone that night .. "

" Same here .. Thanks for being an asshole . "

And that is a wrap , I have finally finished this story , I hope it wasn't a disappointment to you guys because I've been having writers blocks with it for a few weeks but I finally got through it . Thank you soooo much for sticking with me and my story even though at times I've wanted to delete it and just start over . You guys are literally the best readers ever and without you my story wouldn't be what it is today . You all deserve awards ! ☺️

Love you guys to the moon and back and thanks again !!! Janae says kisses for you all !