This Is Bad

~ Victoria's Pov ~

:: 7 Pm ::

:: WWE Arena - Backstage ::

"Omg ! Who is that ?! Eep ! I saw that guy on a cereal box before ! Ahh ! I think I've died and gone to Heaven ! Guys, Guys Everwhere !"

I giggled while Ati rolled his eyes at Ali's antics "Ermagosh ! Lee, how are you not fricking bi ? These guys are beautiful !"

Janae giggled from uptop Ati's shoulders "Ali Trazi !"

Ali squealed "Yeah Nae, I'm crazy, crazy in love ! If I knew WWE guys were so hot, I would've started watching WWE a loooooong time ago."

Typical Ali, watch it for the guys and not because she has a passion for it.

I stopped walking and busted out laughing as Ali stared at some guy's ass. "I. Like. His. Butt."

"Ati ! Who is that ?!"

He chuckled "That's one of my Co-Workers Colby but his ring name is Seth Rollins....Yo Seth !"

The guy turned around and I would be lying if I said he wasn't the least bit attractive.

Ali gripped my hand and giggled like a school girl. "He's so hot !" She squealed in my ear.

"Hey, Ro." He said high fiving Leati then turning to us"Who are these beautiful ladies and this cute ass baby ?"

Ali flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder then outstretched her hand "I'm Aliana but most people call me Ali or Ana."

I raised my eyebrow and was a bit shocked that she was talking to this guy with such confidence, it was hard to believe she was just fangirling a minute ago.

"Pretty name." He said complimenting her then turning to me "And you ?"

"I'm Tori and that's my baby Janae."

He looked me over "Aren't you a bit-"

"Young ? Yes, Yes I am."

He shrugged and nodded then turned back to Ati. "As soon as the show starts, we're up but I can't seem to find Dean, have you seen him ?"

"Nahh, He's probably going down on some girl but I'll keep a look out."

Seth rolled his eyes but then walked off. "He's going on my list."

"God Ali you're a freak."

* * *

"So far, I have Seth Rollins and Cody Rhodes on my list...and it is ever growing !"

"Ali, you can't call dibs on people, we're like what ? 21."

"Please, when we stop visiting our pediatrician is when I stop dibbing."

"Don't say it out loud, jeez, they're gonna think we're babies." I shushed her. "Want Cody Rhodes to think you're too young for him ?"

Ali looked shocked for a moment but then recomposed herself "You're right but uh, where's Nae ?"

What ? I looked around and sure enough Janae wasn't there. Eep !

"Mommmmiiii !!"

My head snapped up and I saw Janae waving at me from the end of hall. She turned around and started skipping down the hall, her curls flying everywhere.

I turned to Ali "Find our seats, I'll be back."

With that said, I took off down the hall. "Janae ! Janae get back here !"

"Mission Waccompwished ! (Accomplished)" She sang out.

"Janaeee ! I'm serious, I will catch you !"

"Nener !! You Nener tatch mee !!"She shouted while turning the corner.

I take full responsibility for this, I mean, I should have never let her watch Mission:Impossible last night. Now she got me chasing her around because she think she's saving the world when in reality she's just running me into oxygen debt.

This Child.

I stopped running and walked following her giggles. I found her in the arms of Colby, while Roman tickled her. There was another guy but his back was turned to them as if he had more important things to do than look at a baby.

"Janaee !"

"Momma !" She squealed "Janae find Collyby !"

Leati and Colby looked up at me and smiled "Thanks for catching her, she just took off."

"Don't thank us." Colby said placing Nae on her feet "Thank Dean, he caught her..."

"Dean !" Ati gestured to the guy whose back was turned to us "Meet my baby cousin, Tori, Nae's mom."

The guy turned around and I let out a gasp as a smirk played on his lips.

Of all the days, this cannot be happening.

In front of me stood the guy who sweet talked me and took my virginity. The guy who took my phone and never gave it back. And most importantly, the guy who got me pregnant.

He looked me over and nodded while I scoffed and folded my arms across my chest. The nerve of this guy.

Ati cleared his throat and looked between us "Do you guys know each other ?"

Jon just continued staring at me then he glanced at Nae who was watching us with curiosity in her little grey eyes.

"No, I've never seen this narcissistic, inconsiderate, insensitive, uncaring, cold-hearted jerk in my life."

Ati and Colby looked at me with raised eyebrows while Jon just looked amused. "Whoa, Babe, for two strangers you sure got his personality down pact."

I smiled a bit while Jon grimaced at Colby then looked at me again. "Momma, potty time."

Jon looked at her then squinted his eyebrows as if he was in deep thought.

I picked up Nae and placed her on my hip "I'll see you guys after the show, say bye Nae."

"Bye Ati ! Bye Collyby ! Bye...Dean !"

I turned on my heels and quickly made my way to find Ali. I knew I shouldn't have come here, I just knew it.

Just by the way he was looking at Nae, I'm positive he knows.

This is bad, bad, bad.

How was this chapter ? I didn't really like it that much but I really wanted to update so don't give up on this story yet :)