It's Kadi

. : Victoria's Pov : .

3 Months Later ..

I squealed and placed an ' X ' on the calender , today makes me 5 months and I can now say that I'm halfway through this pregnancy . It's also been about three months since I moved back home . Jon didn't feel too comfortable with me traveling with him after that talk with Emalie in the elevator and I don't blame him because it freaked me out . I tried talking to Nicki to find out what her problem was and why she was spreading my business like some news anchor but she just rolled her eyes and gave me shitloads of attitude . I told Ali and Ellie and well , it didn't sit too well .

Apart from that , Tatey and Janae both started pre - school and it was just so precious . You should have seen them in their little uniforms with their backpack on their backs . They weren't happy about it but Ellie and I thought it was time for them to go out and socialize as well as to meet other kids .

Janae , in all her sass tried to talk me out of it the whole way there but as soon as we stepped into the class this little dark haired boy came up to her and gave her his juice box and that was that . His name is Luke and he's the cutest little thing . I told Jon but he wasn't to happy about it .

" Turboo . "

" What ? " I asked looking up at Dani .

She shrugged and plopped down on the bed next to me . " I heard you squealing just making sure you aren't going into some freak premee labour . "

" Oh , well Nope . " I said shaking my head . " But look , I'm 5 months today and my bump is so cool , touch it . "

Dani laughed but still rubbed my little bump . " He's probably going to be big as hell .. "

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her . " Whatever , where's Ellie ? "

" Out with Maddie . " Dani said getting up . " She's been here for three months and Maddie still can't get used to it . "

" I swear they're the lames one . "

" Most definitely , they need to get on our level . " Dani said moonwalking out the room but I guess she forgot that she locked the door so she basically just backed up into the door knob . " Shit .... You did not see that . "

" Whatever makes you feel good about yourself babe . "

. : Ellie's Pov : .

" I still can't get over the fact that you're back ! " Maddie said hugging me again for like the millionth time . " You were always my favourite so it sucked when I woke up the next day and you were gone . "

" You were always my favourite too . " I said laughing . " Kadi was always so bitchy , Dani was annoying and Tori was , well .. Tori like . "

" Well Tor and Dani are cool now as you can see but I haven't seen Kadi in years .. "

" Well except for now . " I mumbled . " Look behind you , to your left .. Is that her ? "

Maddie put up her phone and looked at the screen . " Most definitely ... Why is she here ? "

" How am I to know ? I'm seeing her the same time as you . "

Maddie stuck out her tongue and picked back up her phone to look at her again . " We may not like her but she looks flawless .. Do you see her hair ? "

" I see that but do you see her man though .. " I said finally noticing the guy who was next to her . " He's - "

" Hot . " Maddie said shifting her attention . " All my sisters got some good looking men .. Where is mines ? "

" Life isn't just about hot guys Madison . "

" Says you . " She said pouting and folding her arms . " When you're sad you can call up Mr. Hotpants with the Two Tones , who can I call ? "

" Jesus . " I said rolling my eyes and looking back at Kadi . " Should we go over and tell her hi ? "

" Hell no . " Maddie snapped . " You got me fucked up if you think I'm telling Ms . ' I'm Better Than Everyone ' hi .. No no , not happening . "

I rolled my eyes and pulled her up . " C'mon , she's still our big sister . "

Maddie rolled her eyes but didn't move so I had her to drag her all the way over to where Kadi and her beau were standing . When we reacher closed to her , I kind of pushed Maddie and she stumbled into her . Kadi spun around so fast that I felt as if I got whiplash just by watching her .

" What the hell ?! " She snapped . " Why don't you look whe - Maddie and .. Ellie ? "

" In the flesh . " Maddie smiled . " Take a picture , it'll last longer . "

Kadi stared at us and tapped her chin as she looked us over . " Interesting hair colour Maddie and El , I thought you were dead ... Did the guy dump you yet ? "

I grimaced and rolled my eyes . " We're actually still together so suck on them apples and hop off my - "

" Alright . " Kadi's beau said looking between us then at Maddie and I . Well damn , from the back he was a 9 but now , seeing him from the front , he broke my scale . " I'm Michael and I can see you three have some underlying tension so why don't you guys save it for later , in a more private setting . "

" Then it'd be too easy to kill .. " Maddie mumbled .

I nudged Maddie and she nodded . " Yeah , sure , whatever but know it's going to be worse when Dani and Tori see you . "

Kadi scoffed and pushed past us while Michael sighed and shook his head . " She'll be over by your parents tonight .. Maybe all you guys coul - "

" I'm always down for drama . " Maddie said smiling . " We'll all be there . "

Sorry this one is so boring , it's just kind of a filler chapter . There's more to come and can I just say that my birthday is like in one hour ! :')