Noone's Over It.

:: Dean's Pov ::

I pushed Emalie off of me and glared at her. "What was that for ?"

Emalie shrugged "I saw you two getting a little close had to show her what's mine.."

"I'm not yours and for the last time, I'm not interested in you. It was just a one night thing.....that maybe branched off but the point is, I'm not interested."

"And why the sudden change of interest ? It's Victoria is right ?"

I stayed quiet. It was really all Victoria, I mean she was like a 1/4 of it but it was mostly about Janae. If I want Janae to be in my life, I have to change my playerish ways.

"Victoria's part of it but it's mostly because of Janae."

Emalie looked at me with a confused look on her face and cocked her head to the side "Ja-what ? Did you like get a new dog or something ? You know I hate dogs and what does it have to do with Victoria ?"

"She's not a dog..Janae's my uhmm daughter. Emalie, I'm a dad...and Victoria is her mom."

The room was quiet as Emalie processed the information. She looked at me and out of nowhere, she slapped me.

I held my face and glared at her "Wth ! What was that for ?!"

"You fucking asshole ! You never told me you had a kid or that you had one with Victoria ! I thought we agreed no secrets !"

"Oh my God ! For the last time you psychotic bitch, we're not together ! If I don't want to tell you about the daughter I didn't know that I had I won't !"

She looked taken back and was about to slap me again when I ceased her hand and held it up "Think before you do that again."

Emalie dragged her hand away and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and walked off in hopes that I'll find V.

Did I find her ?

Yes, Yes I did but instead of being by herself, she was leaning against the wall with The Viper.

I blew off as I watched him hug her. She was holding on to his shirt as he rubbed her back. Wth ?

I felt this weird feeling in my stomach as I watched them. Was I jealous ? Couldn't be.

:: Victoria's Pov ::

"Call if you need me okay ?"

I nodded and watched as Randy walked off down the hall. When I was letting out my frystrations, he passed and started comforting me.

Normally, I wouldn't let out my emotions in such a public place but after watching Dean and Emalie, I just had to let it all out.

I sighed and started walking down the hall looking for Ali and Colby when I heard my name.

"Turbo !"

I smiled and turned to see Tamina a.k.a Sarona walking up to me "Hey."

She pulled me into a hug and I giggled "How's my favourite cousin doing ? Enjoying the show ?"

I pulled away and shrugged "It's going great, are you on tonight ?"

Sarona nodded "Yeah T, my segments up soon, where's Nae ? I miss her."

I shrugged "Somewhere with Ali."

She 'ohh'ed and I nodded. Sarona too was obsessed with protecting me and was not really angry when I got pregnant but more disappointed and didn't talk to me throughout my pregnancy.

"Hey Sarona, can I ask you something ?"

"Yeah, anything."

"Uhm, remember when you guys got pissed at me being pregnant and wanted to kill the guy who got me pregnant but I told you I didn't know who he was ?"

She nodded slowly "Yeaahhh."

"Well." I started again but with a smile "What if I saw the guy again and I let him see Nae and now she's attached to him and he's Ati friend and Ati's pissed at him and me because he now knows and upset that I didn't tell him but in all honesty I didn't know so I don't know why he's upset he shouldn't be I mean I-"

"Ey Ey ! T quit rambling, get to the point."

I took a deep breath and looked at her "Dean Ambrose, Jon, is Janae's dad. I let Nae meet him, The twins and Ati know and now they're forcing me to tell dad. I decided to do it tomorrow when you guys are gone but I'm scared, what if he hates me ? I mean I'm not his favourite anymore since Nae came around..."

Sarona sighed and shook her head then shook me by my shoulders "Victoria."

She's upset.

"Yes Sarona."

"Calm down. First off your dad won't hate you..he's over it and secondly are you serious about Jon ?"

I nodded slowly as I watched her fold her fist. "Please don't get mad. Josh and Jimmy are already mad and Ati's not even talking to me right now."

I felt my eyes stinging as the tears came on but I refused to let then fall. Mom had said I was always the sensitive one, quick to cry for everything.

"Tor don't start with that crying thing, I'm positive you weren't crying when you and Jon were doing it and I'm not mad, whatever happens now is what you brought upon yourself so just toughen up and do what you have to do."

I nodded and stepped back as Sarona glared at me then looked past me. I turned to see what she was looking at and saw Ati walking up but that's not what scared me.

No, not at all. I'm used to him and his moods, it was the guy who was behind him. A very confused guy who's probably wondering why he was being brought here.

That confused guy being my dad.

"Looks like tomorrow is closer than you think." Sarona mumbled before walking off.

"You're just leaving me ?"

"I wasn't there when you and Jon-"

I stopped listening and turned back to my dad who was now standing infront of me, I knew what she was going to say. It was always the same thing : 'I wasn't there when you and Jon fucked, had sex, messed around, did the nasty, popped the cherry' whatever you're thinking, she said it.

"Victoria." Dad said dragging me out of my thoughts "Why did Leati drag me down here ?"

I looked up at Ati who was glaring at me and sighed. No turning back now.

"He dragged you down here because I have something to tell you."

"Okay." He shrugged "Tell me."

"I know who Janae's dad is now...he's Jon aka Dean Ambrose."

My dad stared down at me and Ati and stared up at him waiting for his reaction.

He sighed and started pacing, while folding and unfolding his fist. He stopped and glared down at me and I kinda flinched away from how he was staring at me.

Dad shook his head then walked off followed by Ati.

Sighing, I knew one thing. Even though everyone had forgiven me for getting pregnant, they weren't completely over it.

Sorry if there are any mistakes and to the side is Ali !