Twerk Away The Feels.

::Dean's Pov ::

I saw and heard the whole thing between V and her family. There was no doubt in my mind that Dwayne was now looking for me and when je found me, I was gonna get it.

Victoria sighed and started to walk off when I called for her. She stopped and smiled a bit when she saw me.

"Hey."

She waved and turned to continue walking "Victoria, I saw what just happened...I'm so sorry."

V shrugged "Sorry ? I'm tired of that stupid word. It's as if it no meaning nowadays, I keep saying it but everyone's still so upset...It's been three years why can't they just get over it ?"

"Parents don't like to see their babies grow, I guess in a way after having Nae you grew up."

"Oh please." I said rolling my eyes "Being sad because I grew up and hating me for being dumb and getting pregnant is two totally different things."

"You see, that's where you're wrong ." I snapped at her "No one is mad at you , maybe disappointed but not mad ."

She stopped walking and looked at me "And how are you so sure about that ?"

"Because Roman talks about you non-stop, he's proud of how smart you are and that even though you dropped out of college you didn't let it affect you."

Victoria blushed and smiled "He's never told me that..."

"Like he would...big bad Roman getting all soft, naah."

She giggled and I smiled feeling better that I made her feel better. "Well, I'm going to go look for your dad. I have a feeling he wants me."

"I'll come."

I shrugged and nodded. Anything to prevent furthur damage, I'm fine with.

V smiled and held my hand with both of her hands and pulled me in the opposite direction. "I think I know where he is !"

:: Victoria's Pov ::

As soon as I grabbed Jon's hand, I felt something but I ignored it and continued dragging him to where dad was.

I found dad questionning Colby and I cleared my throat. He turned to me and his eyes darkened when it landed on Jon.

"You."

Jon sighed and I stepped in front of him "Look, Dad, I know you're upset and the only way you can vent out your anger is by putting Dean 6 feet under but think of all the good things he can bring."

Dad raised his eyebrow and Jon grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear "What are doing ?!"

"Helping your ass, now back up !"

He let me go and I looked back at dad and smiled. "Nae's already so attatched to him, how would I explain to her that grandpa killed daddy ?"

"Just like how you said it, now Victoria move so we can talk."

"No Dad, I know you're upset but as I've been saying for the past 3 years, there is nothing I can do. If I could change Jon being her dad to please you, I probably would because he can be real annoying and there are times I want to throttle his ass-"

"I thought you were on my side ?" Jon said glaring at me.

"I am." I said reassuring him then turning back to dad "But the point is, you guys may not like him but Nae does and as a mother I have to do things to make her happy..."

Dad just stared at me and I sighed. This is it, he's probably going to shout at me and ignore what I just said and just kill Jon.

Jon stepped beside me and looked up at Dad "I know you've heard this a lot of times and it probably won't change it anything. I'm sorry. Sorry for knocking up your daughter and leaving her to raise a kid but I'm not sorry for coming back in her life again. This week has so far been the best in my entire life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. If you, Ati and the others are so reluctantly to let me back in Victoria's life because you think I'll leave well you're wrong, I plan to stay because I love the both of them so much already even if sometimes V makes me want to bang my head in a brick wall and Nae forces me to play dress up with her...they're basically the only family I have left and if I hurt them again you have all right to do what you want to me."

The hall that we were in was quiet as both Dad and I processed what just said.

He said he loved us and that he considered us as his only family. I'm sure I looked like the Chesmire Cat now because of how hard I was smiling.

"Dad ? Please give him a chance."

Dad opened his mouth but was cut off by Nae. "Momma ! Daddy !"

"Bunny ?"

"Mizzy give cooties !"

She ran up to us with The Miz and Ali running behind her laughing. "Nae Nae get back here."

"Nwo ! Mizzy nasty cooties."

Janae grabbed onto to Jon's pants "Up ! Hold mee !!"

Jon picked her and I got closer to them placing a kiss on Nae's cheek. "How do you know Mike has cooties ?"

"Lee says so..boys has it excet daddy."

Mike pouted "But I want a kiss Nae !"

"No ! No kisses !" She said pointing a finger at him.

We all laughed as she folded her arms and glared at Mike. "You are too cute for your own good...you knock Orton's kid right out the park."

Janae rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue at him. "Ne me !"

Mike faked hurt "Fine, we're not friends anymore."

" I no care, I has daddy."

"Really ?" Mike said taunting her.

"Really !" Nae said dimissing him. "Now ne me !"

Mike threw his hands and smiled at Nae "It's okay, you'll be back...they all come back."

He blew her a kiss then walked off leaving Nae with a disgusted look on her face "Nasty, Right Daddy ?"

Jon nodded "Most definitely, boys are gross...never love them, can you promise me that ?"

"Promise." She said with a big smile.

Ali rolled her eyes and took Janae from Jon "You are too much for me, impregnating bitches then telling your daughter to hate boys.."

"Well." Jon started "I don't want my daughter to be a mom at 19.."

He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes "The last thing I need is for this whole process to be repeated....so dad starting fresh ?"

My Dad looked at all of us and smiled. It didn't exactly meet his eyes but at least it was a start "I'll try, but one mess up and your head will be on my dinner plate, are we clear ?"

Jon nodded "Yes Sir."

* * *

"Will I sees you again ?" Janae asked Jon.

"Yeah, in about two weeks...until then, don't get any cuter okay ?"

"No pomises."

Jon chuckled and pulled her into a tight hug. I smiled as I watched them. Two weeks without Jon is going to be crazy.

"Jon, we gotta go."

Jon nodded to Colby then got up but Nae wouldn't let him go. "C'mon Nae, Daddy has to go."

"Whyy ? I want him stay !"

"I really have to go, I'll call later tonight..see you in two weeks girls."

He hugged me tightly and I kissed him on his cheek "Stay safe Okay ?"

He smiled and nodded "I will."

Jon ruffled Nae's hair one last time then jogged off to find Colby and Ati. Nae was sniffling in my arms so I held her close and kissed her head. "He'll be back soon baby.."

"You guys were so cute just a while ago." Ali said from behind me.

"I thought you stayed in the car ?"

"I did, but I knew Nae would cry so I brought this just in case the waterworks were bad."

She held up Nae's bear then handed it to Nae. "Don't worry two weeks will fly by...now let's get back to your apartment, I wanna twerk on you to cheer you up."

"You're not twerking on me.."

"Yes I amm." She sang out.

I laughed to myself and followed behind her. Maybe her twerking around my apartment will take my mind off Jon and get rid of that empty feeling in my stomach.

Sorry for any typos but if it's Nae talking, it's not a typo. Sorry if it's not all that, and to the side Janae, though I'm sure you knew that already :)