Prologue

~ Victoria's Pov ~

:: 3 Years Earlier ::

"Come on Tori, let's go out and have some fun, it's Saturday for Pete's sake !"

I looked up from my bowl of Apple Jacks and shot my best friend Aliana an 'Are You Crazy' look. "Why should I ? Snl is on and One Direction is suppose to be on."

She rolled her eyes and took the remote from me turning the tv off "You're coming with me."

Before I could protest, she dragged me up into my room and threw a dress at me. "What's this ?"

"A dress...I planned this ahead. That is what you're wearing to Tonight."

I grimaced at the dress then up at her "But I don't want to go...plus I can bet we're going to a club. I hate clubs."

I really didn't know what people found so interesting about clubs. Crazy alcoholics, and gross, sweaty guys grinding on you. To top it off, the place smelt like smoke and sin.

Ali shrugged "Well, you don't have much of a choice babe, now get dressed Dani is waiting outside."

* * *

So said, so was but instead of smoke, in here smelled like weed, alcohol and sin. A whole lotta sin. If Jesus came now, how am I to explain myself ?

My sister, Dani, handed me a cup "Here, drink this..it'll loosen you up a bit."

"No, I'm not drinking"

She sighed and grabbed my shoulder giving me a shake "Please have some fun, you're too - "

" Uptight ? Yeah, yeah I know , now go have fun. I'll just be the designated driver."

She smiled then gave me a kiss on the cheek "Thank you, Thank you !"

I watched as she ran off then started dancing with Ali. How am I even friends with those two ?

"Shouldn't you be dancing too ?"

I jumped then turned to the voice. In front me was a guy who looked to be a few years older than me. He was tall, maybe around 6'1 and he had the cutest set of blue eyes ever. All in all, he was the definition of hot.

"I don't want to dance..I'd rather be home lazing out than be here."

With that said, I pushed past him and sat on a table, took my phone out and started playing 'Where's the water'.

I was stuck on this level for ages and I was so close to getting it until my phone was taken out of my grasp "Hey !"

The same guy from before was now standing between my legs staring at the screen "How do you play this ?"

I rolled my eyes "Give me my phone back."

He shushed me then stared at my phone before shoving it in his back pocket.

I stared up at him, shock all over my face. "If you dance with me, you get it back."

"I don't dance...Now give me my phone back."

He chuckled "You're so adorable, can I take you home ?"

I blushed and looked down not bothering to answer. He took my hand and helped me off the table "Follow me."

"No, I don't know you...stranger danger."

"Fine, my name is Jon, and I wrestle for living."

"Tna ?"

"What ? Hell no."

I smirked flipped my hair in his face"I only watch Tna, sorry."

Jon grimaced then led me to the back of the club. It was dimly lit and not many people were there. My conscience told me not to go with him, but he was just so hot it was messing with brain.

We sat at a booth and I still refused to talk until he gave me my phone. Jon continued to pester me until I finally gave in. We talked and as much as I don't want to admit it, he was really cool.

I really don't know what happened but seconds later we were in a room with his lips on mines.

I knew this was wrong and I should probably stop but a part of me didn't want to.

We ended up on the bed with Jon on top. He looked down at me and I found it impossible to look away from his beautiful eyes "Are you sure ?"

I grabbed his face and nodded before pulling him in for another kiss.

And this was how a guy that I hardly knew took my virginity in some room at a club.

FML.

This is my second story on here, it kinda just came to me and I hope you like it. Sorry if this first chapter wasn't all that but the next chapters will be better.