chapter 35

Yoongi smiled at me and pats the place next to me. I walked to him and sits next to him on the bed. He leaned close to me and ....smelled me? What the fuck?

"Hmm~~~ you smell so fucking delicious, kitty? Can't wait to eat you." He said in his raspy voice. I wanna puke so badly.

He kissed my cheeks and walked to the closet. I rubbed my cheeks after he left. Stupid asshole, searching for that stupid kitty costume, I think.

"Where did I kept? Where is it?"

He kept on searching for that stupid costume. I searched for something to protect myself. A night lamb? Well, everything will help me.

"Kitty, I found it. Come, come, come..."

I turned to him and stood from the bed. He dragged me to a dressing room which is filled with a tall mirrors. Wow, this bastard, living his best life from stealing other's knowledge.

"Kitty, here, wear this. Red suits you."

I turned to him and looked at the lacy panties. Eww, fuck me. I'm gonna die.

"Kitty, wait, I'll help you to remove your clothes."

He walked to me. I stopped him by placing my hands on his chest. He looked at him with a confused look.

"S..sir, I wanna clear something's before."

He arched his brows, "Really? When I was so fucking horny for you? Kitty, let's talk later."

He pulled me closer and removed my coat. As he was about to tore my shirt, I stopped him again. He groaned and looked at me. Why does he looks so scary sometimes?

"S..sir..I.."

He sighed and sits on the chair. He combed his hair back and glared at me.

"Fine, talk soon."

I gulped, "sir, first, I want my detailed papers. Then, I want you to stop disturbing tae."

He's still glaring at me. I'm gonna piss myself.

"Fine, that's all."

I shake my head, "sir, I can't come whenever you call me. He'll suspect us."

He smirked, " Then?"

"We can have our meeting once in a week. And, I'll come by myself. Don't send anyone to my home . And,...and,..."

He stood up from the chair and approached me. He leaned closer to my face. I took a step back when I felt his breath. He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him.

"And..?"

I took a deep breath, "and, go gentle on me."

He started to laugh. Die stupid bitch .

"Oh my poor kitty, saving his pussy for me. Huh? Gentle? Hahaha..... I think the fuck not. Sorry baby."

He tore my shirt and removed my pants. I closed my eyes and leaned on the wall. I was totally naked in front of him. I wanna die in shame.

"Wow, wow, that lucky bitch taehyung. Look at you, now, you're all mine."

He wore that stupid costume on me. He stood in front of me and grinned.

"Never seen someone this pretty in this costume. Kitty, here, take a look. Wait, wait..."

He ran to the table and came back with a  cat ears. He's a freak. He placed it on my head and turned me to the mirror. What the fuck? I look pretty. Definitely, I'm gonna win in a fashion competition if I cover my crotch.