chapter 9

"What are you doing?"

Taehyung was shocked. He didn't moved a inch.

"I...I....I just.."

Hoseok pushed the other with his finger poking the other's chest.

"Don't come closer to me . I'll eat handsome male like you." Hoseok giggled and tried to bite taehyung.

Taehyung felt relieved that the other didn't realised the kiss. He saw Hoseok was coming closer to bite him. He immediately sat on the sofa next to him and attacked his stomach. He tickled the other to the point that the hospital turned into a mess. Their laughter filled the peaceful hospital. Every workers, even patients were surprised since they never even saw their cold doctor smile.

Taehyung took the other to a cafe recommended by Hoseok. He drops him on the place and parked the car. Hoseok released to seat belt and ran inside. Taehyung hurried to follow the other. He saw Hoseok was hugging a server boy. Hoseok was smiling big and turned to taehyung. He ran to him.

"Dadd...tae, this is my friend."

Taehyung smiled at the boy next to him and shakes his hand.

"Hi, Mickey. I'm taehyung. Hoseok talked about you a lot. It's glad to meet you." Taehyung smiled.

Jimin's smile fell. He turns to Hoseok with a glare. Hoseok was giggling while closing his mouth. Jimin's expression made him to burst out in laughter. He clutched his stomach and laughed. Everyone stood there watched him weirdly along with Jimin and taehyung.

Soon, taehyung and Hoseok sat on the table. Jimin served their best dishes. Hoseok pulls Jimin with him.

"Minnie, sir with me. Have lunch with us."

Jimin smiles and ruffled the other's spring hair. "No, baby. It's my working time. I'm not allowed."

Hoseok pouts, "but, it's also your lunch time."

Jimin stands up and asked permission to his owner. He soon came with a plate of food and sat next to Hoseok with a big smile. Hoseok clapped his hands in happiness.

"Heyyy, Minnie came."

Jimin stroked the other's cheek. He really missed his baby. He started to feed Hoseok.

Taehyung saw everything. Now, he understood why Hoseok was so spoiled and a brat. Jimin didn't said 'no' to the other and did everything he asked with a smile. They talked for a bit while having lunch. Taehyung found some information about Jimin and Hoseok. That, Hoseok was ran away from his home because his father punished him for getting failed in school, that's what the other said to him. And, Jimin is hardworking boy from his early age. He got new information that his father was admitted in his hospital.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I'll make sure your dad gets extra care. You don't even have to pay."

Hoseok was so happy.

"Look, didn't I said my daddy will help you? He's really a good boy. Isn't it daddy?" Hoseok showed his every teeth.

Taehyung was flying in the sky because of the younger called him 'daddy' again instead of stopping it in a midway. He nods his head with a big smile. The latter even pats his head like he's an obedient puppy. Of course, he can be a puppy for his Hoseok baby.

Hoseok felt the need to use toilet. He excused and went to the toilet. He finished his work and washed his hand. He turned and screamed when he saw Mark was standing on the entrance.

"Oh shit, you cookiemontser. What are you doing here, standing silently?" Hoseok hits Mark's chest.

Mark smirked and caught the other's fist.