chapter 1

Hoseok shoved his id card on the security face.

"Look at this, you idiot. I'm 18. I'm legal to go. Let me in."

Hoseok shouted at the security guard.

"Sorry kid, you're not allowed. Go to your home." They pushed him lightly.

Hoseok got angry, " hey you bitch, let me in." He pushed the guard's chest. The guard caught his hand before the punch lands on him. He singled to other guard, he put Hoseok on his shoulder and carried him outside.

"Put me down before I shove my card on your ass, you stupid cockroach." Hoseok hits the guard's back. The guard puts him down with a thud. Hoseok lands on his ass.

"Owie... it hurts you smelly pig." Hoseok rubbed his ass.

The guard can't stand the other's constant insulting. He took his gun and points at him. Hoseok was still staring at him with angry face and spouting some insults.

"Leave him, he came with me." Jimin came on the right time. He helps the other to stand up .

"Hoseokie, I told you to wait. What did you came?"

The guard left them in.

Hoseok shows his middle finger and ran with Jimin.

"I wanted to show my id card. I'm legal. So, I can come through the door without sneaking with you. "

Jimin shakes his head. He always sneak Hoseok into the club because he's minor. They celebrated his birthday past week. Now, he became 18 and ran to the main door without waiting for the other. Jimin can't keep but smile because of his cute brat friend.

They went into the staff room. Jimin immediately wore his uniform and Hoseok wore a sexy outfit. He kept on checking himself in the mirror.

"Jiminie, how do I look?"

Jimin saw the other, he wore a tight jean and loose shirt. He also had a diamond choker on his pretty neck, of course it's duplicate. He's ready to seduce some old man's. Jimin went to him and grabbed his tiny waist.

"You look so sexy baby. Everyone gonna fall for you."

Hoseok giggled and pecked his cheeks. Jimin pulled him for a kiss. They both entered the club. Jimin went to the bar section and started to serve the customer. Hoseok sat on a bar stool and sipping the orange juice the other provided him with a frown.

"If you keep on frowning, you'll never seduce anyone."

Hoseok pouts, " I'm 18. I'm legal to drink. I need alcohol."

Jimin hushed him, " hobi, don't say it loud, this bar only allows 21+ aged people. "

Hoseok opened his mouth, " that's why they tried to kick me out? But, you're working here for 2 years."

Jimin went to serve a customer. He flirts with the woman back and came to him.

"I've fake id hobi." He ruffles his hair.

Hoseok chased the other's hand.

"Don't treat me like a child. And, you're so good at flirting.. hmm hmm.. Jiminie" he made fun of him and started to laugh.

Jimin smiles at him instead of getting angry. He loves his fiend so much. Ever since, he found him on his backyard, with a torn shirt and dirty trouser, but with a big pretty smile. Jimin loved him so much. He took him inside of his home and gave him a lot of food. Jimin was kinda rich buy after his father had a deadly disease, they lost everything for his medics. His mother died due to depression. Jimin is the only child. He started to take care of his father at 17. He finished his school and can't able to attend college. He's trying for an scholarship. Hoseok presence is the only good thing in his life. His cheerful smile and happy character always soothes his pain. He took him to everywhere he goes. Not because he's afraid something happens to him, but he don't want anything bad to happen to anyone because of the younger.