alsina

August POV

This bitch got me fucked up.

"Listen you broke ass bitch, I don't care if it's your last damn paycheck, you are paying for my damn car." I scold her.

"I ain't paying for shit." She turns to walk away, I snatch her little ass back by her wrist.

"RAPEEEE." She screams.

Causing near by people to look in our direction.

"Bitch ain't nobody tryna rape you." I look at her like she's insane, dropping her hand from mine.

Ain't no denying she was gorgeous, shorty got a good shape on her too. But she a broke ass, bum ass, bitch with a nasty ass attitude.

Ain't my type.

I facepalm myself, irritated. 

"I'm calling the police." I take my phone out, I wasn't going to. But she needed to learn.

"Aye chill, I gotta pick up my lil sister from school." She says, her eyes pleading ith me.

"When did I fucking ask?" I mug her.

"Didn't you say $1 million isn't a lot of money? Pay for your own shit." She mugs me right back.

"I am no the one who broke it." I crouch down to her level.

"Actually you did, nobody asked you to duck." She puckers her lips sarcastically.

And with that, she walks away.

I called my assistant, annoyed as to how my day started. 

"Hey Andrea, bring my next car. And get me as much information as you can on Karamel Taylor." I tell her, remembering the barista calling out for her.

Walking back into Starbucks, I grabbed a next coffee, I was pissed now, heated as fuck to say the least.

Like how you finna make me drop my coffee and not pay for it, how are you going to break my dashboard and just walk away?

Disrespectful hoe.

Soon enough Andrea had arrived.

"Take this shit to the shop and get it fixed please." I give her the keys.

I drive to my office, practically twitching in anger.

I own a business where I invest money in small companies to help them grow their business, shit I'm a multi-millionaire. On top of that, I run the game around here. Alsina Industries also allowed me to clean my dirty money. 

It's cash on cash, the only reason I'm charging that lil girl is cause she got a big ass mouth on her, ima teach her big a lesson.

Shit had me heated as fuck, how you gon' spill coffee on me and throw a rock at me, bald ass bitch.

Getting to my office, I take the elevator to the very top, nobody aloud on that whole floor but me. And whomever I call up in that moment. I don't like being bothered while I'm working, it be bitches that think we got something, that be getting on my nerves.

From life, I've learned 2 things. 

1. Money first

 2. fuck bitches.

I don't do relationships, love or anything that involves feelings. If you are looking for a good nut, i'm your guy. If you're looking for a loving relationship, next nigga please.

I get in my office and start working right away. I'm a bit of a work addict, so i've been told. I don't know what it is but something is so satisfying watching the numbers rise in your bank account.