wait

2 weeks later... Yung POV (august)

"Man getcho ass up." Quame snatches my blanket.

"Huh?" I whine turning over.

"Nigga you got work." He reminds me.

I jump up and go in my bathroom, shit after Karamel came up here. I let Quame too. But this nigga had me at the strip club all night, i'm tired as fuck.

I brushed my teeth.

"I'm boutta take a shower, leave." I shoo him.

"Ain't nobody wanna see you naked anyways." He mugs me.

I roll my eyes and hop in the shower, only reason he couldn't stay is cause you can see the shower from the main room and it's glass and ion need Quame seeing my ass.

After I got out, I did my hygiene and put my regular black suit on, and met Quame downstairs.

"Nigga get the fuck out my fridge." I mug him.

"Man whatever, I gotta go pick up Royalty." He says.

"Ight i'll holla atchu later." I dap him up and we both leave out.

Getting to my office, I ignored everyone, I just went up to my office and started working.

2 hours later...

I glance at the clock and didn't even realize how long i'd been working for.

I was boutta leave when my door opened.

"What I tell y'all bout c-" I glance up and it was Kara.

"What Karamel?" I ask.

"I just came to get my stuff." She looks down at her shoes.

"So get em." I tell her bluntly.

She starts packing and turns to me.

"Can you stop staring at me?" She asks.

"Girl you in MY office." I mug her.

She lets out a breath.

"Why are you staring at me?" She snaps.

"Just don't understad ya logic." I stack my papers, not even paying her mind no more.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asks.

(Play song above, now.)

"Look. Sometimes I'm in a different space, but that don't change the way I feel for you." I tell her.

"What does that mean?" She stops what she's doing.

"Ima thug Karamel, I don't understand what you expect from me. And you right, This may not be the best time, I got a lot going inside my mind. I got a lot of shit to do and you paranoid is not my priority." I tell her truthfully.

"That's not fair, I can't control that." She shakes her head.

"Don't think for a minute that I'm a fool, I don't know what I'll do if I lose you. But at the same time it's for the best, ima miss you that's all i'm saying." I shrug.

"All i'm asking you is to not hurt my friends, let me know where you're going and who you are with. I need to know you are okay." She stands in front of me.

"Karamel man. You need someone who will be there to hold you, I can't even say that it's fair, but I do hope you know I'll always be here if you need me. But i'm not that one." I remind her.

"What are you saying?" She asks confused.

"If you gotta leave. Girl, I won't stop you, so do what you gotta do, I don't want you to go. But I got a few things in life that I gotta do. I'm not telling you to wait on me, but I'm hoping that you'll wait." I tell her in all honesty.

"You want me to wait for you to change? That's not fair at all." She looks at me like i'm crazy.

"Not fair? I told you when I met you girl that I would need patience and at the time, you said that you understood so I thought that you could take it. Apparently I was wrong." I look down.

She doesn't even say anything, she just turns back to walk away. I snatch her arm and take her hands in mine.

"Kara...We have a real good thing, nothing should come between us." I assure her.

"Trapping did, and you won't give that up. I don't want this dark, scary person. I want the Aug that started his own business to take care of his family, not the one who jumps people for no reason." She explains.

"Hold the fuck up! Now you want some things I never promised!" This girl must've gone crazy, I never said i'd give up trapping for no one!

"Whatever." She looks away.

"Kara, I was always honest. Telling you the way that I felt for you, could be something real that I never knew. That shit meant a lot to me, and you took my feelings and now you just boutta dip on me." I let go of her hands.

"I'm not dipping on you, i'm dipping on Yung." She says.

"I'm Yung Karamel, I've always been Yung." I shake my head.

"The day we met you was Yung, you was rude and arrogant. When you took us in, that was all August. I want August." She says.

I nod and she grabs her box and leaves.

I sigh.

"I'm hoping that you'll wait."