Two Hearts One Day

Karamel POV

When I got home I couldn't sleep, I didn't eat, I let the kids order food and just stayed in my room.

I was worried about him, I knew he did shit like this before I was around, but that's the point.

 It was before I was around.

I've called him at least a hundred times.

"Girl take yuh ass to bed." Quames head follows me as I pace back and forth.

"He's not answering Q, he's your best friend. Aren't you concerned?" I ask.

"He's fine." He rolls his eyes.

I only mug him.

"Go to sleep, he'll be back by morning. Wait til I tell him how you acting." He says.

"Snitch." I say laying in the bed.

He covers me.

"Yeah, well while he gone i'm in charge. Goodnight." He kisses my forehead as if i'm a child.

"Sorry, habit." He chuckles.

I chuckle.

He leaves out and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep, I needed it.

August POV

"Thanks man." I dap up Q.

"Ain't nun Yung." He says.

I had just got home and he was heading out.

The drop when well for the most part, one of my niggas died. Shit hurt a lil, he was a good guy.

I quickly got washed up, a nigga was mad jet lagged.

I peeked into Karas room and she was sleeping all wild, I couldn't help but laugh.

Going in her room, I lay next to her.

"Jaz?" She asks only half awake.

"Nah it's Yung." I chuckle.

Her eyes dart open so fast.

"The fuck wrong with you?" I ask laughing.

She straights faces me.

"I'm playing- you gotta sleep though, you leave for my grandmama house tomorrow." I remind her.

"That's still happenin?" She frowns.

I nod.

"I feel safer with you Aug." She pouts.

"But you're not, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if y'all got hurt." I say truthfully.

In a short time Jaz and Kara found a lil place in my lil heart.

She nods and lays back down.

"Night K." I fix her hair, before standing.

"Lay wit me." She looks directly into my eyes.

"Aight." I sigh.

Laying next to her, she gets closer, putting her big ass head on my chest.

It was like that whole fight in Cali never happened.

Her hair was all up a nigga nose.

She leans up playing with da dice in my hair.

Looking down at her, man this girl was so beautiful.

All that shit talking I did, wasn't shit.

I peck her lips a couple times, she crawls on top of me and start tongue kissing a nigga.