mel & aug

2 weeks later...                                                                                                                                                                        Yung POV

"Man Mel I missed you." I chuckle dappin' up my brotha.

"It's been good chillin' witchu, but you know you can't stay here forever." He reminds me.

"Man why not? I like it up here." I roll my eyes.

This nigga always controllin' me.

"You gotta whole family nigga, smarten up though. I'll haunt yo ass nigga." He mugs me.

I shake my head smiling.

"You luh ole girl?" He asks.

"Yeah. She just make a nigga feel different y'know. Shit feel different when i'm with her, like all my problems gone man." I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Kara.

"Then you gotta go back to her." He says.

"Why yeen come back?" I ask.

"My life different then yours Auggy." He says.

"I hate that gay ass name." I glare at him.

He shrugs.

"I'm gon miss you all over again." I tell him.

"You won't if you believe, I'm always with you August." He hugs me.

I missed this man yo.

Karamel POV

"Kara ion wanna be here no more, it's been 2 weeks, and you know damn well it ain't safe fa Aj. My job askin' where i'm at. Look what they did to him, you think his son means shit all to them?" Christian asks.

"Chris I can't just leave him." I shake my head, Chris wanna go back to New York. 

But I wanna stay in Nola to keep an eye on August.

"Bae. I get you care about him, but you gotta think about Aj and even Jazmin. And from how I last seen him, the chances of his survival...ain't lookin' too good." He looks down at me with a sympathetic look.

I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes, he pulls me into his chest.

"I know baby, but it's time to let him go." He kisses my forehead.

"Aj loves him so much, I'm not ever gon' be ready for da "Where's daddy" conversation." I tell him.

"No one ever is." He says.

"Can I at least say bye to him first?" I ask him.

I couldn't cope with the possibility that August could die, I didn't want to. I wanted him next to me, I wanted him to make them annoying ass flirty jokes, or do that annoying smirk.

I wanted him to hold me, and threaten to kill any nigga I was around, I wanted him.

"Do whatchu gotta do bae, want me to come?" He offers.

"Nah, i'll be fine." I smile leaving out his room.

Quame wasn't lying bout kicking him out, he was staying with his parents and so was Sammy.

Aj, Jaz and I stay with Quame.

I called Quame.

"Can you pick me up?" I ask him.

"You done with that nigga?" He sucks his teeth.

"No Q- can you just come get me?" I ask him.

"Mmm, i'll be there in 5." He hangs up.