Virgin?

Yung POV

My phone was blowing the fuck up, annoyed I snatch it.

It was a few text from Kara along with a video, I play it and Quame starts dying.

"Damn you better marry her." He says.

"She called me her fiance, you think she knows?" I ask him.

"She was prolly saying that so they'd let you off the hook, cause you growing a family and all. Speaking of which...?" He waits.

"Yeah she pregnant." I smile.

"Awww nigga blushin.'" He teases.

I straight face him.

"Don't play wimme." I warn.

He puts his hands up in surrender.

"You think the 12 finna leave me alone?" I ask, referring to the video.

"By the looks of their faces and if they smart, yeah. I do." He nods.

"Ight let's go back then." I shrug.

I was a lil paranoid, no cap. But I wanna be under my baybeh through this pregnancy.

And if those bitch ass cops stay true to they word, I can be.

1 hour later... 

I drop Q home and go home.

"I'm home." I yell out.

Kara comes down the stairs, I lift her kissing her a couple times.

"I'm proud." I assure her.

She don't say nun.

"Did you actually kill the cop Aug?" She asks.

"Excuse me?" I ask her.

"Did you?" She asks.

"Don't question me." I walk away from her.

She grabs my arm.

"I asked you a fucking question." She snaps.

"Kara ima give you 10 seconds to get the fuck outta my face." I warn her.

"Or what?" She ask.

"Ima do sum we both finna regret." I say truthfully.

She shakes her head, going upstairs.

"What I miss?" Jaz watches her run upstairs, while coming down.

"Don't even worry bout it, lemme talk to you." I nod toward the kitchen.

She walks in front of me confused.

She sits on the stool and I stand across her.

"You know what I do?" I ask her.

"Alsina In-" I cut her off.

"The other thang." I tell her.

She takes a deep breath, before nodding.

"I want you to understand, leaving ain't as easy as gettin' in." I inform her.

She nods.

"Why?"

"Cause the longer you in it, the more people hate you. I gotta lot of people who hate me, who want me dead. Whether I leave or not they gon' want that." I tell her and that's the damn truth.

"Are you gonna die?" She panics.

"I could, I'm not finna bullshit cause you young, or my daughter. I can, every time I step foot outside I can. People in this world heartless. They don't care if I got Aj in my arms, if you or Karamel with me. They will kill me. But every time i've left,  i've come back. I intend on keeping it that way." I wasn't gonna hold back the truth from her.

"Will they kill me?" She asks.

"They would never have the opportunity to, I would die before letting you die. Understand?" I ask.

She nods.

"Are you on of the cold hearted ones?" She asks.

"When I have to be, yes. I don't like killing people, but to protect my family...anyone could die for all I care."

She smiles a bit.

"You're a lot softer then from we first met." She teases.

"Y'all changed my prospective on a lot of shit, and annoy the fuck outta me. Especially your hormonal ass sista, gettin' on my fuckin' nerves. So goddamn dramatic." I roll my eyes.

She laughs.

"You knocked her up." She points out.

"The last time I missed this part." I remind her.

She laughs.

"Lemme ask you sum, and Ion wanna make you uncomfortable." I assure her.

"What?" She asks.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen.

"Yes ew." She chuckles.

"I know with this age, you start experimenting. I know I can't stop you, other then killing him...but I wanna make sure that if or when you do, you straight."

"Thanks but I wanna wait." She says.

"Everyone says that, but not many people hold to that, do you want me to put you on birth control?" I ask.

"Um I never thought of that." She says.

"They're just pills, it'll make it safer." I assure her.

"Okay." She cracks a smile.

"Even on it, I still want you to use a condom. Okay?" I ask.

She nods, clearly uncomfortable.

"And lastly I want you to be ready okay? Don't let nobody tell you when and where you finna do sum, if you not ready, don't. And if any nigga does anything to you, send him my way." I assure her.

"Okay." She smiles.

"Any questions?" I ask.

"Will it hurt?" She asks.

"I uh- well I ain't a girl, but uh when I took ya sister virginity she cried a bit and bled a lil. You should talk to her about that though." Now I was the uncomfortable one, I was hoping she'd say no.

"Oh- um. How do you know when you ready?" She asks.

"When you find the right person...you'll know."  I assure her.

"Thanks pops." She says.

I hug her.

"Ain't nun, I gotta go deal wit ya sista." I roll my eyes standing.

She laughs and I go upstairs.

She was laying down, looking at the ceiling. 

I lay next to her, staring at the ceiling.

"I did...only because I had to. It was me and Quame or him." I inform her.

She nods.

"Would hate me for not wanting this baby right now?" She asks.

I turn to her and they was tears, streaming down her face. 

She ain't look at me.

"I could never hate you. But I want you to know, this ain't like last time. Ima be here for you, care for you. I wanna get married, leave the game, move away, and have as many kids as you'll let me with you. It's your body Kara, it's your choice. Just know it's different now." I assure her.

That question hurt.