electric

Yung POV

I wake up and turn over to see Kara sleeping next to me and Aj on the other side.

"Bae wake up." I shake her.

"What?" She mumbles.

"I gotta piss man." I suck my teeth.

She stretches, fore' standing.

"Damn help a nigga up." I mug her.

She supports me up and helps me to the washroom.

"You good?" She asks.

"Yeah."

She turns away

"Girl stop playin' as if this dick hasn't been 11 inches in you before!" I roll my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." She mumbles, I smack her ass.

"Say it again, i'll bend yo short ass over. Crippled or not." I suck my teeth.

She helps me wash my hands and when we got to the room, Aj was up.

"Wassup daddies baby?" I ask him.

When I tell you the lil nigga mugged me.

"Yeen a morning person." I mug him back.

He cuts his eyes turning back to bed, I sit down and the doctor walks in.

"Ah Mr.Alsina, you're up." He smiles.

"Mhmm." I nod.

"You may be released today, ima just run through what you have to do for your at-home care. You must change your bandages 2-4 times a day, I've prescribed you some pain medication and avoid walking too much til you're healed. Clean it a lot to avoid infection...that's about it. Sign the discharge papers and you're all set." He says.

"Hold up...can a nigga have sex?" I ask him.

"If it doesn't hurt you...yeah, I guess." He laughs.

I lick my lips lookin' at Kara.

"Get me em discharge papers." I tell him, not taking my eyes off Karamel.

He leaves out.

"No." Was all Karamel said.

"Pleaseeee." I frown.

"Ain't I just tell you, I'm not ready to hop in a relationship yet? And yo ass crippled. How you expect to do anything?" She asks.

"Act like yeen ever ride a nigga before." I roll my eyes.

It's been too long since a nigga got any pussy man, das a crime.

"Gon' somewhere wit dat." She waves me off, lifting Aj.

I texted Quame and the doctor comes back with em papers, I sign off and Quame comes with clothes.

"Have fun changing him." Kara laughs.

"That's yo job." Quame throws the bag at her.

Her mouth drops.

"Man come on." 

She helps me to the bathroom again and lifts my gown over my head slowly, so it don't get caught on the bandages.

She then slowly puts on my next shirt, it got caught in one of the bandages.

"AHHH GOD FUCKIN' DAMN IT." I yell out.

Her eye widen, and she detaches then, and puts it the rest of the way down.

She looks down at my bottom half sighing, a nigga bust out laughing.