Jaz & The D Word

Karamel POV

Christian scolding the fuck outta me right now, and it's pissing me off.

"You don't even see what he's doing, he's tryna come between us." He throws his hands up.

"He's trying to spend time with his son! What's wrong with you? All you guys have ever talked about this past month was me telling him. And now that I have it's the end of the world." I was so annoyed.

"Well now I wish you didn't."

"Really Christian?" We started going back and forth until Samantha walked in.

"What's going on?" She yells over us.

"Ask your best friend." He sucks his teeth.

"Me? You're outta ya mind." I shake my head.

"What's happening?" She asks me.

We hadn't really talked in a while.

"W

"He's suddenly mad I told August." I tell her.

She turns to him.

"Nigga ain't you the one who told me and Jaz to press her about it?" Sam asks.

I look at him like he's crazy.

"Cause I wanted that baby away." He snaps.

"EXCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME?" I ask him.

"I didn't mean it like that, I love Aj. But he attaches you to August. And it feels like our entire relationship you've still been in love with him." He sighs.

"Is that really how you feel? Chris i'm with you, not August. I got love for August, cause he's the father of my son. But i'm yours. Nothing could ever come between us." I assure him.

I watch a small smile form on his face, he pulls me in wrapping his arms around, pecking my lips a few time.

"Can I talk to Karamel for a minute?" Samantha asks Chris.

He nods.

"You're all mine tomorrow." He taps my thigh and heads out.

I nod assuring him.

He leaves out and Sam frowns.

"I want my bestie back." She pouts.

"Mhmmm." I pull her into a hug.

I missed my girl man.

"How are things wit August and Aj?" She asks.

"They really love each other, and I don't know...August really changed. Since he found out about Aj he's cancelled so much to stay with us. He hasn't made one trap stop." I smile.

"That's good, what about y'all?" She smirks.

"What about us? He's my baby daddy...I'm with Christian." I look at her confused.

"Hmm. True." She nods.

"But uh i've actually been thinking about moving back here, so Aug can be closer to Aj." I say turning to start packing Aj's new clothes.

"What about life back in New York?" She asks.

"That's why i'm only thinking about it." I tell her.

"Oh." She says.

Yung POV

"Nigga i'd like to remind you, this my company. I make the decisions, ima give to 3 seconds to get the fuck outta my meeting room." I warn him.