goodbye

Karamel POV

Christian poured me a cup of tea and sat across from me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Chris you gotta believe me, I knew nothing about this. I specifically told him not to, you're my friend. I was confronting him and he kicked me out." I say in all honesty.

He nods.

"I take he's the jealous type?" He chuckles.

"I didn't even know." I touch his eye.

"It's alright." He says.

He brang me to his room and we slept in there together, he gave me his clothes and the next day he drove me to school. Shit went back to normal, him and Sammy bickering.

Everything was great til the day ended.

I went to pick up Jaz but she was entering Augusts car.

"Jazmin." I call her.

She gives me a confused look and comes to me.

"You're not going with August." I tell her.

"Why?" She asks.

"Don't question me." I look from August to her.

He rolls his eyes, clearly irritated.

I wave him off.

"You're gonna go to Sams house and if he comes there, don't go Jaz." I warn her.

"Okay?" She says getting in the car with Samantha.

They drive off and I get in the car with Chris, he was gonna take me to get our stuff.

"Go home." I tell him.

"Why?" He frowns.

"He may shoot you." I shrug truthfully.

"Fine, call me if you need anything though." He says.

"I will." I smile getting out.

I tried to open the door, but my finger denied.

"August Anthony Alsina open the damn door." I roll my eyes speaking through the monitor. 

The gate opened and I went inside.

"What?" He asked with an attituted.

"Our clothes." I look away from him.

"So that's it?" He asked.

"Don't try to guilt trip me, you did this." I mug him.

"Man whatever." He nods his head for me to follow him.

I follow him to what was our old room and he helped me start to pack.

"Why you so extra fore?" He turns to me.

"You hurt my friend for no reason." I don't even look at him.

I wasn't about to go back and forth with him, he knows he's in the wrong.

"Nigga was tryna fuck with what's mine." He mumbles.

"Do you not understand how crazy you sound?" I ask him.

"Nah I do, man how many times I been told you ion love? Too fucking many to count, a nigga was tryna change for you. Like I really love you, so yeah obviously ima be protective." He shove some more of my stuff in a bag.

"And I ain't love you? August I been showed you how much I love you, do you know what it's like to wait up wondering if that person even alive anymore? I do that shit everyday." I was honestly getting heated.

"Yeah...I do know what that's like, except I always come back. Excuse me for not wanting another one gone." He throws my bag down.

I thought about the pain losing Mel probably caused him.

"I'm sorry August, but that's not my fault. It's not yours either, but I can't live my life always in fear. And if you did that to Chris and he did nothing. What would you do to me or Jaz?" I ask him.

"Never in my life would I hurt y'all, you should know this." He shakes his head in disappointment.

"But I don't." I look at my shoes.

He stands in front of me.

"Look at me." He instructs.

I look up at him and he leans down kissing me.

"If you leave me there's no 2nd chances Karamel." He says.

"I know." I nod.

He kisses my neck a few times.

"So choose." He whispers.

I shut my eyes and try to imagine life without August.

But he get feeling on me it was hard.

He laid me on his bed.

"August-" I get cut off by his mouth.

He removed my shirt and his and started kissing my body, he always knew how to give me butterflies.

"August we can'-" I get cut off by his hands sliding in my pants.

"You can't deny what you feel for me Kara." He whispers playing with me.

"Aug- y-you gotta-" I couldn't speak, he knew what he was doing. Every time I attempted to speak he sped up.

He pulled my pants down and started eating my shit- not eating devouring.

"Holy shit- goddamn, fuck August. Don't stop." I couldn't help it, he had me trapped.

 "Damn and to think this my first time eating pussy." He laughs.

I look at him confused.

"Aug don't eat no box." He rolls his eyes.

He took out his dick, stroking it a few times, til it became hard.

He bit his lip looking down at me before he started fucking me, shit was getting really wild man.

He had me on the bed, floor, his bar.

He was fucking my shit up.

30 minutes later. 

August helped me bring me and Jazmins stuff to the uber.

"No second chances Kara." He says looking down at me.

"I know." I look away from him.

I knew this was the end of me and August, as much as I loved him I was scared of his capabilities.

I look up and I could've been imagining things but I thought I seen a tear slip, which only caused a tear to slip from my eye.

"Don't do that crying bull shit." He said.

"I'm not." I deny.

"Mhmm c'mon." He opens his arms.

I hug him one last time and he kisses my forehead.

"I never intended for you to fear me, but you're right there are things I am capable of you and Jaz shouldn't be around." He admits.

"I love you Aug." I smile.

"I love you too, and I always will. No women could ever take ya place, ever." He says.

"Goodbye Aug."

"Bye Karamel."