"So what's that all about?" I asked when Jin started driving. He kept a firm grip on the steering wheel, eyes on the road; per usual.

"Jungkook acting weird and protective."

"He's not weird and protective, he's worried. You know that." I shifted on my seat, trying to find the most comfortable position. "I'm talking about the insistence."

"What insistence?"

"Your insistence. You're the one acting weird and protective." I rolled my eyes. "Mind explaining?"

"I'm not weird and protective."

I sighed. "First, you offered to take me home. Second, you wouldn't let me take the bus and declared that I'm coming with you. And then you dragged me here. If that's not weird and protective I don't know what it is."

"It's called worried."

I frowned, lips turning up into a tiny smirk. "I don't think you're worried about me."

He blinked, mouth hanging open. "It's amazing how you could understand how someone feels more than the person himself."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring him. Sinking further into the soft seat, I leaned my back on the headrest, sighing. It's almost midnight, and I'm dying to get some sleep.

"Tired?" Jin asked.

"Aren't we all?"

He nodded, his eyes staring at the road ahead. "Hoseok is right, you know. You've been too busy."

"Oh, I thought you didn't like it when Hoseok talked to me?"

"Why would I not like that?" He frowned.

"It's your brain, how should I know?"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "He's your best friend, Byul. Why would I hate it when he talks to you? You think I'm what? Jealous?"

I rolled my eyes.

He threw his head back, laughing, his face scrunching up and eyes disappearing. He has a high-pitched laugh hidden under all that height and large build, and I find it rather cute. Yongsun said he sounds like windshield wipers though.

It's a huge contrast to my heavy one, as if our voices are switched.

Jin took a large breath, gathering all the energy he wasted. But of course, he wouldn't be Jin if his laugh ended just like that. He produced a couple more giggles before finishing. His face had turned into a deep shade of red, as always.

"Did you switch souls with Yoongi or something?" he asked, still trying to control his breathing. "You're not laughing."

"You just insulted me. Why would I laugh?"

The red on his face faded as he shrugged. He breathed out, shoulders slumping from the pressure he released. "I should be in bed."

"You said that," I declared. "On the theater, before the showcase. We all should be in bed."

"And yet, I'm here, driving you back to your apartment."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Hey, you volunteered. I was about to go on my own."

He smirked. "Kinda regretting that."

I scoffed, looking away from him.

Jin is the definition of a safe driver. He never went too fast or below the speed limit, always reminds me to use the seat belt. Obeys every street sign we passed and kept a safe distance from any vehicle ahead. If it weren't for his grumpy behavior, car rides with him would be one of the most enjoyable things.