Chapter 21, Scenic Skating

Start from the beginning

She turned into the lunch room and popped up and old skate board.

Okay good she isn't actually floating or tall.

It was so old, the bottom was so scratched up you couldn't even see the graphic. Her hair was messy and her pants where stained, but what really caught my eye was her swollen face. There was a dark brownish blue hue around her left eye. The eyelid was barely open.

Okay, but that's hot....but she hurt.

I shook the thought from my head as I waved at her. She smirked and made her way over.

"Catra! You look like you got hit by a trAin" now squealed and voice cracked comically.

"That's no biggy, but my foot is fine now. So I got practice after school" she shrugged off Bow and leaned on the table with her palm.

The Horde kids had a blank and knowing expression in there faces. Looking back at Catra I could see why. Her eyes where hardened and fiery. Her jaw was clenched even though everything seemed to be okay. She looked like she could tear someone's head off at any given moment.

"What? Got something to say Blondie" she glared at me. She was already sizing me up for a fight. Her face was still contorted, but I could tell her heart wasn't in it.

She is just looking for any excuse to fight anyone....Shit this is bad

" Uh.... "

Think God damnit

"You look really hot" I blurted out loudly and fast. People turned around and have me a confused look, which I tried my best to look normal.

As soon as the turned around, My face went completely red as I barried my head in my hands. She started laughing and soon every one did. She was laughing so hard she started to wheeze. I peaked out from my hands and saw her face had softened by her eyes where still that of an Army General.

"God I missed you princess" she chuckled as she plopped beside me, not even noticing or caring if we had a seating chart.

The table was still giggling while I stole glances at the Horde transfers. They looked relieved, like a person who found out practice was cancelled after the forgot to go. I sighed and recovered more from my episode of embarrassment.

"I missed you too" I mumbled only loud enough for her to hear .

She smiled at my words and slung her arm around my shoulder, despite me being taller.

I swarmed god if these butterflies dont get out of my stomach, I swear I'll call am exterminator.

She noticed how flustered I was and laughed again, drawing more attention back to my myself.

Bow squealed and grabbed Frosta, shaking the poor freshman like a rag doll.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" she said with a smirk .

He snapped a picture and continued to squeal like a pig. I was Soon blushing again as giggles rolled around the table. I looked down at the table, hoping to find myself some relief from the massive amounts of embarrassment that every on kept hurling at me like I'm a basketball hoop during gym class. I peaked up again and locked eyes with Mermista.

Shit.

"Straight my ass Adora, you are way to flustered to not wanna fuck Catra" she grinned as Sea Hawk punched her shoulder while trying to hide his laughter to spare my feelings.

He soon cracked and soon the table was filled with even more laughter than before. Catra was biting her lip, trying not to laugh as well.

She took a sip of her drink and answered matter of factly, "That's not fair, every one wants a piece of this God body... Take Sparkles mom for example, she couldn't control herself last night "

She was so dead pan when she said it, I thought it may be true, until she cracked a smile. Glimmer soon laughed along with her. The people around us must have thought we where a pack of hyenas with all the cackling that had come from our table this morning.

I mouthed "Thank you" at Catra, who simply nodded and smiled endearingly.

Kinda a filler chapter, I know I know, I've been a little more focused on my original story recently, speaking of which, you should check out. It's called "the upside of down". You should check it out of you aren't like me and read 70 stories at once. It's a work in progress and won't get updates as often probably. But yeah it would mean a lot of you stopped by '_'

Anyway, stay safe and healthy amigos and amigas! ❤✌❤