Pony Boy

Katrina's POV

"You know I don't even like fuck-boys. I know that deserve better, like who kissed someone after some weird shit goes down and then suddenly gets cold dick and acts like I'm some huge mistake. You know what the mistake is? That fucking mask of his! Makes his head look incredibly larger compared to his fucking neck." I growl, glaring at the wall, while I pouted on the couch in front of Pony Boy while he looked down at my bleeding feet.

Pony Boy's body language was screaming uncomfy, but I needed someone to talk to, damnit. His eyes were doubtfully making sure not to make eye contact with my own, as he cringed through me giving him the details of me making out with his Dad-Boss. Not that I blame him.

But again, I needed someone to talk to.

"Is that true?" He asked looking pointedly at me.

I pout again, "no, he's fucking perfect and I can't even see his face! Is that what you want me to say? Because it doesn't make me feel any better about the blatant rejection that was just pissed into my cereal."

He continued to look at my scraped feet, "you're a very colorful person," he mumbled, not an entire compliment.

I slump deeper into the couch, "I had a therapist tell me the same thing."

Was I in the wrong? I mean, how dare he kiss me, then tell me it meant nothing and that I should just forget about it.

I felt shitty, confused, and annoyed like a bitch.

After standing for an hour, waiting for Pony Boy to come clean the glass up, and he never came, I decided to just fuck it.

Debatably, my worst idea so far.

My feet looked like they were having their first period. Blood was gushing from both feet, and it hurt. Bad. After slipping on my clothes and then limping downstairs, I Pony Boy who was taking a hammer to mirrors like it was his full-time job. Which is when I decided to bully him into helping me.

He places his hand over my foot and suddenly it begins to tingle, as a warming sensation spreads through my feet.

I purse my lips, trying to ignore the fact that I'm trusting a tween with the healing of my feet. I try to sound as nonchalant as possible as I look down at Pony Boy's concentrated face. "So, where is Blue Doom, anyway?"

I think that sounded as disinterested as I hoped.

Pony Boy either had written me off as a fucking psycho-weirdo, or he was concentrating too hard to fixing my feet because he didn't even send me an unimpressed look. "Boss went out, he asked me to bring down a bed for you to sleep in."

I grit my teeth as I glare at the wall behind Pony's head. That bitch. He was already dismissing me, making it seem like he needed to set boundaries because I couldn't resist him.

Please. As-fucking-if.

He's the one that went dog-shit crazy and attacked me, not to mention his reflection was practically humping my leg.

...Okay that was entirely true, but some co-dependence could definitely be seen with his strange reflection.

What in the world was that about anyway? What did he mean when he said he didn't want to know if I was his? His bond mate or whatever? Or more?

I scoff, whatever that strange reflection was talking about, clearly didn't apply to the Blue Doom I'm dealing with.

"All done," Pony Boy smiles, standing up.

I look at the bottom of my feet and my mouth drops open in surprise. My feet were completely healed, "I thought you said you didn't have a power!" I rub my hand up and down my feet, in shock, there was no pain or anything.