Dignified

Katrina's POV

"You have the same first three periods with her, alright? I only have second period with the two of you, so you'll have to be careful until we meet up again. I gave you the cell phone, all numbers you could need are logged in. Hopefully we don't blow the school up and I'll take today as a win," Klaus smiles brightly as we stroll side by side down the busy hallways of the private school.

Everyone was staring at us, but Klaus either didn't notice or didn't care.

If he was like his brother then he probably didn't care.

I tug nervously at my skirt, fucking Carter.

"You don't think anything bad is going to happen, do you?" I whisper as we head further into the school, Klaus seeming to already know where to go.

"Besides the illegal kidnapping and forceful transportation of an 18-year-old girl, nah, hopefully not," he shrugs as he shoots a wide smile and a wink at a girl that was drooling against her locker.

I roll my eyes and pretend to look down at my phone, but really, I was staring at the picture of the girl, Aria. I definitely needed to be able to pinpoint this bitch.

"If something does go tits up, do you have super hearing, or something? When I scream bloody murder, I'm going to need your ass on road-runner mode," I whisper to him as my eyes zero in on the room that was going to be my first period.

My business degree did not properly prepare me for this shit.

Klaus chuckles deeply, "I doubt Blake will let anything happen to you, alright I've got to go, it'll go fine. Just be her friend, paint her nails, or link cycles or something, bye!"

I glare at the back of his man bun as he speed-walks through the hallways, people moving out of his way automatically.

Did that bitch say link cycles?

Idiot.

I groan as I finally walk into the classroom, noticing students quickly darting in before me, leaving me the last to finally walk inside, the bell ringing just as I make it through the door.

All the students drop into their seats, their eyes glued onto me as they watch me stand awkwardly at the front of the class.

My eyes scan the rows before catching on a head of long black hair.

Bing-fucking-O.

Aria Devos sat in the back row, looking bored to tears as she stared out the window. Her uniform was entirely unique, looking nothing like some world renown scientist, instead more like a girl who had gotten lost on her way to a heavy metal concert.

Her hair was sharply black and dead straight, she had harsh dark makeup smeared around her eyes, along with black lipstick. She had dyed her skirt black, and had large spikes coming out of her collar of her shirt.

She looked badass.

And not at all like someone I would be able to fool or even assist in kidnapping off of school premises.

Fuck me.

With a deep sigh, I turn to look at the teacher with the intent of trying to sign language that I didn't speak Greek, was new, and didn't have a seat, but I froze as my eyes connect with honey brown orbs of pure arrogance.

Impossible.

He drops something out in Greek, a wicked smirk covering his handsome face as he leans dangerously attractive against his desk.

This bitch is impersonating a teacher.

I swallow the urge to yell at him, "I only speak English," I grumble as his smirk widens and a few students laugh at me.