Ruin My Life

Katrina's POV

I trip dangerously into the room as Blue shoves me forward hard.

My legs are still slightly numb from the Nightmare on Elm Street level of psychological fucking damage I just witnessed.

When I was in third grade, my Mom said to me, "talking all that shit, Katrina, will put you in some fucked up situations."

She was so right.

Look at me now, covered in blood stuck in a small room with a man with exceptional anger management problems.

I just barely catch myself on the small desk in this bare room Blue just hauled us into.

A growl rumbling through his chest as he seethes from behind me, but I know better than to make eye contact with him right now.

He's in a 'it's all Katty's fucking fault' mood.

He's probably blaming me to global warming at this moment, right now.

"Katty, Katty, Katty," he voice is false calm, a veneer hiding pure rage and anger. "What did we learn today?" He asks conversationally, as he stands somewhere behind me.

I cringe.

I learned a lot.

Maybe too much.

Like, Blue definitely isn't just a big shit talker, but a shit-doer.

That he can, in fact, decapitate a motherfucker.

That maybe I should listen to him a smidge more, especially when other villains are involved.

And that he has the creativity of a prodigy child that has an imaginary friend.

I cough, my hands trembling slightly, because he is definitely going to make me answer that question, "uhm ... that you can use a bolt of lightning as and sharp edge to decapitate boxy shaped head ass bitches," I whisper.

Blood is splattered on my hands, my legs, and probably even my dress.

Just little specks though.

Blue, however, decided to hold Colossal down and bang his neck into decapitation, so his entire suit is covered in blood, his hands, his mask, everything.

I really don't want to turn around because, hello, decades of psycho-therapy will be expensive, and I'm pretty sure I saw a documentary once that said when you come across a crazy fucking bear you don't look it in the eye, just freeze and they'll eventually leave you alone.

Or was that a snake?

Shit.

He hums deeply, the hair on my body sticking up as the air becomes charged with electricity. "What the fuck did I say when we were in the limo, Katty?" The calmness is slowly leaking from his voice.

Think. Think. Think.

"Uhm ... you asked if I just fucking bit you," nice on, Katrina.

The air begins to get hotter, as a buzz settles in the space between us.

"Speaking. I talking about you speaking. More fucking specifically, that you shouldn't fucking speak. I'm sure you remember that because you called me a motherfucker afterwards, yes?"

Damn.

That was me.

My breaths are coming out just nearly as fast as they were when I watched Blue body slam someone at least two feet taller than him.