20 - Lovely party

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
SMOKING/DRUGS/ALCOHOL
BLOOD/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARINGVIOLENCE SMOKING/DRUGS/ALCOHOL BLOOD/GORE

We were called inside apparently for some kind of party game. This was new to me. And there I was thinking we were going to jump off the roof. After flicking my finished cigarette to the ground, I made my way back inside where I saw a crowd gathered round.

As I got closer, I saw the back of Alessia, and fuck, did her ass look good in that dress. I silently walked over to her and placed my hand on the small of her back, relishing her not flinching at my touch. I leaned in close to her ear. "Miss me."

I felt the slight vibration from her as she chuckled. I took a step forward to stand beside her and placed my hands into my trouser pockets. I stole a glance at her which again took my breath away. She looked as bored as I did while we awaited for whatever dreaded game Lucious had up his sleeve.

Lucious appeared in the middle of the crowd and pulled out a black case. He then picked up the contents, throwing knives.

"Gentlemen and ladies, I hope you have had fun tonight! Before you leave, let us all play a party game! As you can see, these are throwing knives." Lucious boomed while showcasing the sleek steel knives in his hand. "The men will be throwing knives at this false wall with their lady standing in front of said wall." Lucious chuckled. And there it was, his sordid little game.

I noticed a few of the women gulp out of nervousness as the men pushed out their chests like uneducated baboons. I have no doubt a few of them intended to deliberately inflict pain onto their partner.

"However, this year I've decided to shake it up a little. The men will be standing in front of this wall." Lucious gestured haphazardly, the knives still gleaming in his hand. Oh fuck.

A wave of gasps and shock rippled throughout the crowd. "Yes, you heard that right. The women will be throwing tonight! How fun!" Lucious boomed. He's a fucking ass.

I sniggered as I saw the men pale. Drug lords, weapon tycoons and powerful businessmen all shitting their pants. The women looked horrified all expect Alessia of course. Now she, as far as I could tell, didn't give a shit.

"Mr Casbon, you're up first." Lucious smiled wickedly. I smirked as I watched the insufferable man take his place in front of the false wall. No one would risk not playing the game, unless you wanted to be branded a coward and a coward was the cheats way out.

I watched as the slender woman Mr Casbon brought along shook visibly. Lucious handed her all five knives. The woman held the knives incorrectly and I can see it all going wrong for poor Mr Casbon.

Mr Casbon stood nervously as he tried his best to be still. His woman threw the first knife which subsequently bounced off the wall and landed onto the ground. How utterly pathetic seeing as the wall was only about ten feet away.