30 | JANE

I watched it amusement as my love grew flustered for the nth time.

I had laid on the bed, in wait for her, in only a tight black dress and tights, my cloak discarded on the leather chair that next to the bed.

She took a shower, and returned shortly afterwards with her hair and her body wrapped in two separate towels.

I unconsciously let my eyes roam over her figure, already knowing what lay underneath.

She blushed hard noticing my provocative position, and the fact that I was noticeably checking her out.

I had the undeniable urge to stare into her eyes and claim her as my own, as we used to do often, but I knew with this new reincarnation I would have to wait.

I sighed to myself, because of my known lack of patience, and motioned to the pile of clothes laid on the side of the bed that she had previously been on.

As much as I wanted to stay and watch the show, as I had done many a time before, I could see the way she looked around, clearly uncomfortable being in a new area and all, and knew that this way not the time.

So I walked over to the door, bundling up my cloak on the way, but not been speaking to her.

"I hope you don't mind, we used to do this all the time."

I watched as she nodded her head at me, and vocalised her thanks, before taking the towel off of her head, and letting her long hair down the sides of her face.

The way the beads of water trailed down her face and neck reminded me of the time we did it in the shower, but I shook my head before any more thoughts came to mind.

I gulped, realising I was still there, and just turned, shouting after me.

"I'll meet you down the hallway, once you are ready."