Always Mine.

Killah POV

"She at a beach, let's go." I tell Ace.

They all look at me like I'm insane.

Nick stood up.

"That's ya girl, you go." He tells me.

"Oh so y'all ain't family no more?" I ask him.

"You sat here like a little bitch, let me get slapped across my damn face cause you ain't wanna admit you in the wrong. We lied for you, for damn near a fucking month!" He spits coldly.

"Can y'all stop fucking arguing? Lucas laying on a god damn bed fighting for his damn life and y'all ain't doing shit! If it was Paris you'd go out your way to find who did this, but it ain't her. Y'all not about to sit here and act like he ain't shit." Aysha stands.

"Sit ya pregnant ass down." I suck my teeth at her.

"Excuse me?" She asks.

"I know you pregnant, I ain't fucking stupid. Paris had that same damn attitude, cut it out. My girl in the middle of some beach at fucking 2 in the morning. They fine stay with you, I'll be back." I assure her.

Pregnant women too much.

"I ain't pregnant you dumbass, man go. She don't wanna see you anyways, I don't know if you can't hear. But she hates you." Aysha spits.

"Damm. When it become everyone against Killah?" I ask.

"Since Killah made some dumb ass decisions." Ace shakes his head.

"Man whatever, I'm gone." I walk out the hospital and call an Uber.

"Nigga drive faster." I tell him.

He starts driving faster clearly intimidated.

Once we get there I hop out, it's pouring rain the fuck she doing out here.

I approach the wet sand.

"Damn I loved these shoes." I say to myself.

I hate the feeling of wet sand on my feet, it was one of the other.

Paris was floating on the water, I told y'all she's fucking crazy!

"PARIS MAN WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell out.

She stands in the water and looks at me.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"You." I say in a duh tone.

She chuckles shaking her head, this ain't finna end well.

"You don't want me, you could've had me a fucking month ago." She walks out the water.

"I know. But what if the police showed up to the house? They asked you have you been in any contact with me and you were. You say no and later they find out you did! You'd go to jail and Caleb you'd have no one." I plop on the sand.

"He has the boys if that happened." She plops beside me.

"They fucking insane, and he needs us. He needed me, but I failed him as a father." I refuse to look at her.

I feel guilty, I missed 3 months of my sons life. I mean the first 2 were out of my control, but the other I should've been there.

"They ya best friends since forever, I trust them, so do you." She says.

"I know. But it's like with Jackson, when he called Nick 'dad' for the first time, what if Caleb does that with one of them?" I turn to her and ask her.

"You're paranoid." She says looking at the water.

"I am not." I deny.

She smacks my arm.

"You don't gotta be right about every damn thing, and yes you are. You scared of Caleb thinking of another man as his father, he's your first seed a get it." She says.

I let out a long breath.

"I'm paranoid?" I ask her.

She nods.

I look at the water, then back at Paris.

"I'm sorry mamas, I shouldn't have done what I did." I apologize to her.

"I know you are, how did you find me?" She questions.

"The bracele-" I look at her hand and it was gone.

"I through it in the ocean." She looks down.

"It's waterproof." I tell her.

She looks up at me and shakes her head, a tiny smile plastered on it.

I reach in my pocket for the ring she took off.

"Please don't leave me, I need you." I tell her.

"You'll always have me, but I can't be with you Z. Not after this. I'd like to think we can still be friends, for Caleb? And for us." She grabs my hand.

"Y-Yeah." I feel my voice crack.

"Caleb Zion Kuwonu don't you cry on me." She wipes the tears I didn't know fell.

"I'm fine." I tell her.

"I'll always love you, you'll always be apart of my life." She says.

I nod.

She starts shivering, I take off my jacket and hand it to her.

"I'll always protect you." I tell her.

"I know." She smiles laying against my chest.

"You really done with the boys?" I ask her.

She shakes her head no.

"It was just the anger speaking." She informs me.

I nod.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." She says lifting her head.

Someone's party music starts playing in the background, Mariah Carey's 'Always be my baby.'

"If we finna end this, can I at least show you how much you mean to me one last time?" I ask her.

I look at her soft plump lips them her eyes.

She nods.

I press my lips against hers and she falls back into the sand and I laid out on top of her, at this point the rain had stopped.

I kiss her neck slowly and slide her pants down and she starts unzipping my pants.

I slowly enter her for the last time.

"You'll forever be my Paris Kuwonu." I whisper to her.

She whispers back.

"And you'll always be my Killah Kuwonu."