Gone. Pt.2

Paris POV

That same day I went back to LA packed all my shit and I was now on my way to New York. Y'all may think I'm extra, but this isn't the first time he would've cheated. Even after he admitted to cheating a while back, he cheated again but I let it go. That's why when I bring up the fact that he cheated he gets mad.

Me and Zion were supposed to get a house in New York after he opened his first club, but I was able to find an apartment to rent out.

It kinda felt like a sign.

Being in the air made me feel sick, but I didn't throw up like last time.

"Now landing, New York City!" The Pilot person said.

"Finally." I sigh.

Soon we landed and I took an Uber to my new apartment, it was a long night.

I decided to sleep it off, I'd get settled in the morning.

Killah POV

"The fuck you mean she's gone?" I snatch the note out Aysha hand.

"I'm gone. ✌🏾"

The fact that she took the time to draw an emoji pissed me the fuck off, the fact that she left in the first place pissed me off even more!

"FUCK!"

Breath.

Breath.

Destroy.

FUCKING DESTROY!

And that was the end of the garbage can...

I walk to my room and see her necklace hanging off my door handle, she's so fucking immature.

"Killah cape down." Ace walks in the room.

"I am calm." I say.

"If this is you calm, I'd hate to see you angry..I'm sure the garbage can would too." He says.

I un-ball my fists.

"She's fucking insane, she's fucking pregnant flying by herself. She clearly hasn't seen what the real fucking world is like!" I feel my chest rise.

"Exactly. Of course she hasn't, she only 18. You supposed to show her what the world is, to be honest...if I was her I would've left a while ago." He says.

"Excuse me?"

This nigga wanna her shot?

"You constantly cheat on her, you be smiling and laughing up in other bitches face. Snapping at Paris for no reason, how you think that make you look. How you think she view you now? You shouldn't even have brang her here, this shit way too dangerous. You stay stressing her, what about ya child? Can you even tell me where Jackson at?" He speaks truthfully.

Wait...where is Jackson?

"You had to think about it...he with Nick." He shakes his head.

"I only cheated on her 4 times, 3 were at the beginning...I couldn't wait for her."

"You could've you just choose not too, what about that 3rd time?" He asks suspiciously.

"It was with that worker." Now I was just ashamed of myself.

"The same bitch you got caught with?" He asks dumbfounded.

I nod.

"You fucked up for that one." He leaves.

I pick up my phone and dial her number, by my surprise she picks up.

"What?" She asks.

She was sleeping, you could here it in her voice.

"Where you at?" I ask.

"New uh, I'm tired." She yawns.

"Go to sleep mamas." I tell her.

"Goodnight, I love you." She says.

"I love you too, more then you'll ever know." I tell her.

But her light snores already pick up the other line, she was mad tired. Cause she wouldn't have told me she loves me right now, she prolly hate me to be honest.

"Newwwww." I say to myself.

I'm so fucking dumb, she in New York. But she was asleep, she could be in LA.

The drop.

Fuck!

I should kill them bitches first, no I should go find her.

After 10 minutes of debating I decided to wait, ima make this drop I'm 2 days then I'll get her.

It's logical.